Agri Birds was a joke game.
It was meant to be a role-playing farm game, with the player making their own dialogue choices. There was also a reference to the game Five Nights at Freddy's, with another gameplay element being surviving in an old farmhouse at night with The Blues attacking.
It was created by the developers when they had nothing to do, so they created it for fun and released a trailer to shock the fans in April 1st, 2015. 
The game ended up also being an "early beta version" for Angry Birds Evolution, a game that was being developed since the release of the trailer or before.
- Red: He is now a grumpy dwarf birds that lives in his farm, he then goes to defeat Mighty Bagel and Gale with the help of his friends.
- Chuck: He is now a happy and slow old fisher bird that lives in the farm, he then goes to defeat Mighty Bagel and Gale with the help of his friends.
- Bomb: He is now a fat bird that wants to get fit, but he loves to eat Ice Cream, he then helps his friends on their adventure.
- Matilda: She is now a strong farmer bird that wants no intruder on her cabbage garden, she helps her friends on ther adventure.
- Sasha Lynx: Hal's sister that is a model and wears various clothes, she helps her friends on their adventure.
- Stella: She is now a strong attlete that wants to convince Gale to not be bad, she helps her friends on their adventure.
- Jay, Jake, and Jim: They are now crazy birds that invade the farm but help their friends on their adventure.
- Mighty Bagel (Villainous version of Mighty Eagle)
- Gale: Mighty Bagel's daughter that wants his father to have success on his plan.
- The Pigs: Mighty Bagel's swine goons that help him on defeating the birds.
- The game had Stella and Gale in a best friend relationship.
- Additionally, Hal appeared as a girl in the game and could have alternate costumes.
- This was the first and only time Mighty Eagle was a villain. He was also called the ''Mighty Bagel''.
- This game, Bad Piggies, Cryptobirdies and Flip the Bird are the only games in the Angry Birds series without the words ''Angry Birds'' in its title.
- The title is a mix of "Agriculture" and Angry Birds.
- Agri Birds is a pun on Angry Birds.