||The Mighty Hoax
This page is about an April Fools Joke that is not meant to be treated seriously.
Agri Birds was an April Fools joke game. It was teased in a trailer video uploaded in the Angry Birds Channel on April 1st 2015.
In summer 2014, there was nothing to do in the Rovio Entertainment Corporation studio, so the developers drew exaggerated farm redesigns for the birds.
They were never meant to be shown anywhere. . The official Rovio Angry Birds channel then released a trailer to shock the fans for it in April 1st, 2015. It can be seen below.
The developers also thought of making another trailer for it but changed their minds. They also considered to make it an actual game. 
The developers reused the UI and sound effects from Angry Birds Stella for the trailer.
The game's concept was reused for Angry Birds Evolution and its assets in Piggy Farm.
- Red: He is a grumpy dwarf bird that lives in his farm.
- Chuck: He is a happy old fisher bird that lives in the farm.
- Bomb: He is a fat bird that wants to get fit and loves Ice Cream.
- Matilda: She is a strong farmer bird that wants no intruder on her cabbage garden.
- Sasha Lynx: A female bird that is a model and wears various clothes.
- Stella: She is a strong attlete that wants to convince Gale to not be bad and loves her as a friend.
- Jay, Jake, and Jim: They are crazy birds that invade the farm.
- Mighty Bagel :Villainous version of Mighty Eagle
- Gale: Mighty Bagel's daughter that wants his father to have success on his plan.
- The Pigs: Mighty Bagel's swine goons that help him on defeating the birds.
- Red: It was the selection for the Mini-Games. The player would move freely around the farm and do tasks;
- Punch escaping chickens back into their pens.
- Matilda: The player would have to play Whack-a-Mole.
- A Mole or one of The Blues would pop out and pop in from holes.
- Matilda would have a gun and the player would aim it freely,
- Shotguns have 15 bullets.
- If an intruder appears, the player would have to press it so Matilda shoots it.
- Points are awarded every hit. There would be 3 Stars.
- Sasha Lynx: The player would have to dress her with the following items:
- Heart Glasses
- Santa Claus Hat
- Summer Hat (10 Stars Required)
- Farm Clothes
- Santa Claus Suit
- Black Suit
- Dress (80 Stars Required)
- Shorts (1 Star Required)
- Jeans Shorts
- Skirt (24 Stars Required)
- The Blues: The player would be surviving in a dark barn.
- The player would use a flashlight that can be moved on choice.
- The Blues would appear hidden in random places.
- Aiming at one of the The Blues would scare him away.
- The flashlight had battery. If it ended, one of The Blues will scare on the scream.
- Stella and Gale: The player would press right dialogue options.
- Coins: Would be used to buy content.
- Would be increased by obtaining experience.
- The title is a mix of "Agriculture" and Angry Birds.
- The following aspects are a joke on the following things:
- The ending part of the trailer uses the soundtrack from Fired Up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.