Not to be confused with On Finn Ice.Angry Birds: On Thin Ice is a game released in October 2011 by Mattel. Terence was released in this game. It is the 2nd game in the series.
Two to four players are required to play the game. The objective is to score a total of 1,000 points before another player does. To achieve this goal, one player must select one mission card, then the second player must assemble the structure using the appropriate number of woodblocks, Pigs, and bonus (yellow) items. Upon completing the structure, the first player then proceeds to use the slingshot to fire Birds into the structure. As with the game(s), the number of birds available is predetermined, as shown on the bottom of each card. If not all of the pigs are knocked down by the time the last bird is used, no points are accumulated. However, if the player does succeed, points are earned, with the value pictured on the top of each card. Harder structures will award more points, as easy ones will award fewer points.
- 3 Pigs (1 King Pig, 1 Moustache Pig, 1 Normal Pig)
- 2 Bonus Helmets
- 3 Long Ice Girders
- 2 Short Ice Girders
- 2 Ice Blocks
- 3 Long Wood Girders
- 2 Short Wood Girders
- 1 TNT Box
- Most of the cards in this game are mission cards because there was only one set of Bonus Cards.
- This is the 2nd board game in the series (see also: Angry Birds: Knock on Wood and Angry Birds: Spring Is In The Air)
- Once again, the King Pig has missed his crown and the birds have tiny wings. They probably did this because of the 2 construction hats.
- Like Knock on Wood, the birds are shaped differently than in the video game and have small wings.
- Ice is transparent.
- If you have both games (Knock on Wood and On Thin Ice), you can combine them to build a bigger structure, more pigs and more birds.
- According to the snowy ground under the fortress, the game is (maybe) a hint that it is released to promote to the Wreck the Halls level of Angry Birds Seasons; it is also a clue about it related to the Nickelodeon animated short.
- Red is replaced with Chuck and any other bird is Terence. It is also the first game to not have a figure of Red or Bomb .
- This board game is based on The Big Setup, as the pigs have construction hats and Terence is present. A notable difference is that Hal is rather replaced with Chuck.