Angry Birds "Trick or Tweet" is a trailer promoting the release of Haunted Hogs on October 6, 2012.
The Blue Birds are trick or treating head towards a spooky house. They knock on the door, only to be frightened by the homeowner and leave, dropping their collected candy. The homeowner then takes all of the candy after the Blues flee. The homeowner does this several times to others, including Yellow Bird (Chuck), White Bird (Matilda), Black Bird (Bomb) and Red Bird (Red), scaring them and stealing their candy,which they all dropped. Bomb comically exploded continusously while running away, revealing that being scared also triggers Bomb's explosive behavior. After a while, the homeowner is revealed to be the Orange Bird (Bubbles) in a Porkenstein outfit. Bubbles gazes at his large collection of candy, and starts to eat some of it. He is then interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Bubbles puts back on his pig outfit, and opens the door. At the doorstep is everyone who has been scared by Bubbles, which they are angry, implying that they found out about Bubbles' prank. Big Brother Bird (Terence) is also present, and says "Trick or Treat" in a low, dull voice as the door opens. The scene then ends in ambiguity.
- This is one of the few animations to have dialogue, as all of the Birds scared by Bubbles said, "Trick or Treat," as well as Terence. Which is unusual because he had never spoke in his life.
- Terence is the only bird to not get scared by Bubbles.
- This is the first time Bubbles gets a comeuppance for his greed of candy, in this case, confronted by Terence.
- The Blues were dressed up as a mummy, a bat and the Grim Reaper, Chuck as a pumpkin, Matilda a doctor, Bomb a vampire and Red as himself (with a fake axe on the head).
- This is the last Angry Birds Halloween animation to date where a bird other than Bubbles appears.
- This is the first short where the characters use their Toons design.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·