|Angry Birds Blast!|
Current app icon
|Length (in levels):||444|
|Released:||July 15, 2016 (Australia, New Zealand, Finland and Poland; soft-launch)|
December 22, 2016 (Worldwide Release)
Angry Birds Blast! is a tap-to-match puzzle game developed by Mybo and published by Rovio Entertainment.
Angry Birds Blast! was released for a soft-launch on July 15, 2016 in Australia, New Zealand, Finland and Poland. Five months later this game was released in Worldwide on December 22, 2016.
This gameplay requires to pop 2 or more balloons of the same color to free the birds. By popping balloons, it will increase the score on top. By forming more balloons, a powerful booster can be used such as to clear a single balloon color, clear in a single column or row of the board. If the moves is reduced is zero, the player will either pay × 25. Failing a level will subtract by 1 live and if all lives are lost, the player must wait for 30 minutes to recharge one or paying × 18 to refill full set of lives to continue playing. The map level selection is similar to Angry Birds POP! and there are different types of game modes that can be found.
The will be cases where level objectives are combined to be cleared by the player. There are different kinds of objectives shown:
- Collect - Pop the required number of bird's balloon to complete the level.
- Collect - Pop the pigs by popping the balloons around them.
- Collect - Collect baskets by bringing into the collector.
- Collect Balloon Pigs - Pop the balloon pigs required to complete the level.
Up to 4 goals are required in a level.
There are two currencies in this game:
- Silver () - Basic game currency to purchase boosters before starting the level. The first time playing will given the player × 500 starter.
- Gold () - Purchase emergency items, such as when running out of moves. The first time playing will given the player × 50 starter.
There are various of powerups that can be used in the gameplay.
Before playing the level
- Bomb: Give a headstart by replacing one random tile with a bomb.
- Extra 3 moves: Give a +3 moves as a head start.
- Scramble: Shuffles the whole grid.
In the level
- Slingshot: Removes a selective choice of an area.
- Scramble: Shuffles the whole area.
Quests are tasks to complete by obtaining Hatchlings from completing some levels where the Hatchling is shown on the map.
'P'uzzle Quests are monthly events that happen in game.
- The Blues
- Hal(Cameo in achievents of Google Play Games)(Also unused)
- Silver(Cameo in a sale)
- Minion Pigs :Enemies that is defeated if hit two times.
- Pumpkin Minion Pigs (Halloween Reskin)
- Reindeer Minion Pigs (Christmas Reskin)
- Rose Pig (Valentine's Day Reskin)
- Foreman Pig:Enemy that is stronger than the Minion Pigs.
- Vampire Foreman Pig (Halloween Reskin)
- Santa Claus Foreman Pig (Christmas Reskin)
- Balloon Pig:Same as the Minion Pigs,but instantly pops when things around him are destroyed.
- UFO Pig (Minion and Corporal):Claws bird blocks,making the blocks have 2 hits to be popped,they move after a turn.Corporal Pig needs two hits to be defeated.
- Doctor Pig:Heals injured pigs,can be only injured if blocks below him are destroyed.
- Wizard Pig:Casts a spell in Chuck's blocks,when defeated,the spell is broken.Takes 2 hits to be defeated.
- Yellow Bubble Gum Pig:Chews Bubble Gum in the levels,then blows it in random places after a turn,making the level harder.When injured or defeated,he will stop.
- Ice Pig:Turns everything around him in ice after defeated.
- Egg Pig:Works as a Trap,hides in a egg and hatchs when blocks around him are destroyed then comes backs in the egg.
- Sleepy Pig.Sleeps in the levels and haves a determined number of turns,if blocks are destroyed around him,it will annoy him.If all the turns end,he will wake up and blow a green cloud around him that will form boosters,Laser Guns not included.
- Baby Pig:Sits in swings that doubles their numbers,making the level harder to defeat,but as an advantage,they just need 1 hit to be defeated.
- Painter Pig:Paints blocks.
- Epic Sax Pig ( Foreman Pig Valentine's Day Reskin)
|Area||Release||Levels||Number of Stars|
|1 Beach Day||December 22, 2016||1-45||135|
|2 Piglantis||December 22, 2016||46-90||135|
|3 Desert Island||December 22, 2016||91-135||135|
|4 Cobalt Plateaus||December 22, 2016||135-180||135|
|5 Pig City||December 22, 2016||181-225||135|
|6 Castle Gardens||December 22, 2016||225-270||135|
For this game achievements, see Angry Birds Blast!/Achievements.
For this subject's image gallery, see Angry Birds Blast!/Gallery.
Angry Birds Blast Island
Main Article: Angry Birds Blast Island
Angry Birds Blast Island is a free-to-play 3-D Tap-to-match game that was soft launched in select countries and regions on February 1, 2018 and is slated for release later on this year. The game is a direct sequel to the original Angry Birds Blast! released back in December 2016. The game is being developed by MYBO Games and is being published by Rovio Entertainment.
- This is the second Angry Birds game in 2016 without movie graphics.
- Most of the soundtrack are reused from Angry Birds Stella, Angry Birds POP!, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds 2, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Fight! and Angry Birds Arcade; for example, the Game Over theme from Angry Birds Arcade plays when the player fails a level in Angry Birds Blast!.
- Pre-registering the game before the worldwide release will be given a gold bonus.
- This is the third Angry Birds game not to have its own Toons.TV viewing app, instead redirecting to a browser version, after Angry Birds: POP! and Angry Birds 2.
- This is the first app to have stickers along the app. According [to the iOS Preview Pictures, many were created by fans. There are some references in the stickers:
- One of Red's Sticker shows him doing a Rage Comic face of anger.
- One of Red's Stickers has Red with Sunglasses, But of the Deal with It meme.