|Beta elements||Version history||Credits|
Angry Birds Blast! was released for a soft-launch on July 15, 2016, in Australia, New Zealand, Finland and Poland. Five months later, this game was released in Worldwide on December 22, 2016.
This gameplay requires to pop 2 or more balloons of the same color to free the birds. By popping balloons, it will increase the score on top. By forming more balloons, a powerful booster can be used such as to clear a single balloon color, clear in a single column or row of the board. If the moves is reduced is zero, the player will either pay × 25. Failing a level will subtract by 1 live and if all lives are lost, the player must wait for 30 minutes to recharge one or paying × 18 to refill full set of lives to continue playing. The map level selection is similar to Angry Birds POP! and there are different types of game modes that can be found.
The will be cases where level objectives are combined to be cleared by the player. There are different kinds of objectives shown:
- Collect - Pop the required number of bird's balloon to complete the level.
- Collect - Pop the pigs by popping the balloons around them.
- Collect Ufo Pigs- Pop the pigs by popping the balloons around them.
- Collect - Collect baskets by bringing into the collector.
- Collect Balloon Pigs - Pop the balloon pigs required to complete the level.
Up to 4 goals are required in a level.
There are two currencies in this game:
- Silver () - Basic game currency to purchase boosters before starting the level. The first time playing will given the player × 500 starter.
- Gold () - Purchase emergency items, such as when running out of moves. The first time playing will given the player × 50 starter.
There are various of powerups that can be used in the gameplay.
Before playing the level
- Bomb: Give a headstart by replacing one random tile with a bomb.
- Extra 3 moves: Give a +3 moves as a head start.
- Rocket: Give a headstart by replacing one random tile with a rocket.
In the level
- Slingshot: Removes a selective choice of an area.
- Scramble: Shuffles the whole area.
An Deadlock can happen when there is no blocks matching or Boosters in the area, and if so, the game will automatically shuffle the area, making the blocks the closest possible. If it's impossible to the area shuffle, the level will end and fail.
Quests are tasks to complete by obtaining Hatchlings from completing some levels where the Hatchling is shown on the map.
Puzzle Quests are monthly events that happen in game, in this event, the player must get all the 9 puzzle pieces to complete an image and get rewards before the month ends, the image will later be added to the album. The player can find the puzzle pieces after completing levels, hard levels, event levels or by trading them, it's mostly hard to obtain them so the player has to make a lot of effort to get the rewards. The rewards include Boosters, Golden Coins and Silver Coins .
The puzzles are based on the month or event that is set in the month, for example, Halloween, Christmas, Summer, etc.
Chuckstein is a three-day event in which the player has to complete three levels in a row without losing a life to get rewards. The same rewards will be awarded.
- The Blues
- Hal (cameo in achivements of Google Play Games and Game Center), (unused sprite)
- Stella (cameo)
- Silver (cameo in a sale)
- Minion Pigs : Enemies that is defeated if hit two times. They appear commonly.
- Pumpkin Minion Pigs (Halloween Reskin)
- Reindeer Minion Pigs (Christmas Reskin)
- Rose Pig (Valentine's Day Reskin)
- Foreman Pig Enemy that is stronger than the Minion Pigs.
- Vampire Foreman Pig (Halloween Reskin)
- Santa Claus Foreman Pig (Christmas Reskin)
- Balloon Pig: Same as the Minion Pigs, but movable and instantly pops when things around him are destroyed.
- UFO Pig (Minion and Corporal): After every turn they move to another balloon near them, the Minion Pigs can be defeated by hitting once but Corporal Pigs twice.(Also there're some special UFO Pigs call Colored Corporal Pigs, They act like normal UFO Pigs but they have some difference.)
- Doctor Pig: Heals injured pigs after 4 turns; can only be injured when there are no other types of pigs (Except UFO Pig,Egg Pig & Sleepy Pig) remaining.
- Wizard Pig: Curse the yellow balloons by which you can't blast them normally, but by boosters they can be so.
- Yellow Bubble Gum Pig: Chews Bubble Gum in the levels, then blows it in random places after a turn, making the level harder. When injured or defeated,he will stop.
- Ice Pig: when defeated first time makes all objects balloons and pigs around him into glass blocks.
- Egg Pig: Works as a Trap, hides in an egg and hatches when blocks around him are destroyed, then comes back in the egg. It makes birds more angry and they blast random objects.
- Sleepy Pig: Sleeps in the levels and has a determined number of turns, if blue balloons are destroyed, they will annoy him. If all the turns end, he will wake up and blow a green cloud around him that will form boosters, Laser Guns not included.
- Piglets: Sits in swings that double their numbers, making the level harder to defeat, but as an advantage, they just need 1 hit to be defeated.
- Painter Pig: He has 2 paint brushes, He switch paint brushes after every turn; when defeated first time the left brush colour spills in the nearby area(Determined by another brush's colour), after that He lost brushes and injured.
- Epic Sax Pig: (Foreman Pig Valentine's Day Reskin)
- 1 painters can be defeated by boosters only.
- The Egg Pig and Sleepy Pig are only the immune pigs and blocks can pass through them.
- Piglets have a different separate aim.
- The Ice Pigs can be defeated by once using any booster.
|Area||Release||Levels||Number of Stars|
|1 Cobalt Plateaus / Bird Home||December 22, 2016||1-45||135|
|3 Desert Island||91-135|
|4 Cobalt Plateaus / Magic Swamp||135-180|
|5 Pig City||181-225|
|6 Castle Gardens||225-270|
|7 Christmas village||271-315|
|8 The Space||316-360|
|9 China Town||361-405|
|11 Theme Park||451-495|
|The Cloud Portal|
|68||July 8, 2022
|69 (Not Yet Finished)||July 30, 2022
For this game achievements, see Angry Birds Blast!/Achievements.
For this subject's image gallery, see Angry Birds Blast!/Gallery.
Angry Birds Island
- Main article: Angry Birds Island
Angry Birds Island, also titled Angry Birds Blast 2 and Angry Birds Blast Island, was a free-to-play 3D tap-to-match game that was soft-launched in select countries and regions on February 1, 2018. The game was being developed by Mybo and was being published by Rovio Entertainment.
Around a similar time to when most of the Angry Birds games before Transformers got delisted from the App Store, Island's international release was canceled and its servers were shut down on June 26, 2019 to pursue with the Chinese release.
Stickers in the Messages App
- This is the second Angry Birds game in 2016 without movie graphics.
- Most of the soundtrack are reused from Angry Birds Stella,Angry Birds Island, Angry Birds POP!, Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds 2, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Fight!, Bad Piggies,2011 promo and Angry Birds Arcade; for example, the Game Over theme from Angry Birds Arcade plays when the player fails a level in Angry Birds Blast!.
- Pre-registering the game before the worldwide release will be given a gold bonus.
- This is the third Angry Birds game not to have its own Toons.TV viewing app, instead redirecting to a browser version, after Angry Birds POP! and Angry Birds 2.
- This is the first app to have stickers along the app. According to the iOS Preview Pictures, three were created by fans. There are some references in the stickers: One of Red's Sticker shows him doing a Rage Comic face of anger.
- One of Red's Stickers has Red with the Pixelated Sunglasses of the Deal with It meme.
- Back in January of 2017, Angry Birds Blast was advertised on taxis throughout London through the LTA Taxi Advertising agency.
- Island, Angry Birds (June 6, 2019). "Hey peeps! We have sad news. We have decided to take our game offline.". Facebook. Retrieved January 7, 2022
- Forde, Matthew (June 5, 2019). "Rovio targets China over Western markets for Angry Birds Dream Island". PocketGamer.Biz. Retrieved March 6, 2021.
|Major titles||Core series: * (2009) • (2015)|
Side series: * (2010) • * (2011) • (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2013) • * (2013) • * (2014) • (2014) • (2015) • * (2015) • * (2016) • (2016) • * (2016) • * (2016) • * (2016) • * (2017) • (2017) • (2017) • * (2017) • * (2018) • (2019) • (2019) • * (2019) • * (2020) • * (2020) • (2021) • (2022)
|Free Versions||* (2010) • Angry Birds Lite Beta* (2010) • * (2011) • * (2011) • * (2011) • Angry Birds Mult Trial* (2011) • * (2011) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • Angry Birds Star Wars II Free* (2013)|
|HD Versions||* (2010) • Angry Birds Seasons HD* (2010) • Angry Birds HD Free* (2011) • Angry Birds Seasons HD Free* (2011) • Angry Birds Rio HD* (2011) • Angry Birds Rio HD Free* (2011) • Angry Birds Space HD* (2012) • Angry Birds Space HD Free* (2012) • Bad Piggies HD (2012) • Angry Birds Star Wars HD* (2012) • Angry Birds Star Wars HD Free* (2012) • Bad Piggies HD Free* (2012)|
|Chinese Versions||* • * (2014) * (2015) • (2017) • (2019) •|
|Web Games||* (2011) • * (2011) • * (2011) • * (2011) • * (2011) • * (2011) • * (2011) • * (2011) • (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2013) • Angry Birds Cheetos 2* (2013) • (2013) • * (2014) • Angry Birds Starburst (2016) • * (2017, Unreleased game) • Angry Birds Radox (Venatus Angry Birds) (2017) • (2021) • (2022)|
|Console Games||(2012) • (2013) • (2019)|
|Joke Games||(2015) • (2017) • (2018) • (2022)|
|Arcade Games||(2016) • Angry Birds Stomper Redemption* (2020) • Angry Birds Whacker* (2020) • (2021) • (2021) • (2022)|
|Miscellaneous||Angry Birds PlayStation Portable version* (2010) • Angry Birds Mult* (2011) • Angry Birds Friends mobile version (2013) • * (2013) • * (2013) • * (2014) • * (2014) • * (2015) • * (Unknown, Unreleased game) • * (2016) • (2016) • * (Unknown, Unreleased game) • * (2017, Unreleased game) • (2017) • Angry Birds Go! 2* (Unknown, Unreleased game) • (2018) • (2018) • (2018) • (2018) • (2019) • Angry Birds Friends Windows 10 version (2019) • (2019) • (2020) • (2022)|
|Upcoming games||(Unknown) • (Unknown) • (Unknown) • Angry Birds Next (Unknown) • Angry Birds Crazy Golf (Unknown)|