|Angry Birds Evolution|
Current app icon
|Length (in levels):||Unknown|
|Released:||July 11, 2016 - August 3, 2016 (Beta; iOS only for AngryBirdsNest users)|
August 17, 2016 (Soft-launch; Hong Kong for iOS users only)
October 2016 (Soft Launch; some countries)
June 15, 2017 (Worldwide)
|Genre:||Puzzle, RPG, Physics, Strategy|
Angry Birds Evolution (formerly as Angry Birds TNT) is a free-to-play turn-based role-playing video 3D puzzle RPG game. The game plays similar to the Angry Birds Epic which was also developed by Chimera Entertainment. It plays similarly with the exception by slinging birds toward the enemies to defeat them.
The information about the Angry Birds Evolution was discovered on July 2016, when Rovio and AngryBirdsNest were hosting the beta of this game with code named "TNT". It was released for iOS users only on July 11, 2016, this game was originally named as Angry Birds TNT.
The beta was closed on August 3, 2016. And the game was released for soft launch on August 17, 2016 in Hong Kong.
The game released in some countries on October 2016.
The game officially launched worldwide at June 15, 2017.
The gameplay of Angry Birds Evolution is similar to the Angry Birds Action!. the player must pull the selected bird and aim at the pig. The number of the pigs is how many turns to attack players and number above the birds are how many turns left to use a special attack.
For details about Bird Town, see Bird Town.
For details about Arena, see Arena.
- Climbing Gear
- Snout Badge
- Alien Artifact
- Color Fragments (Red,Yellow,Black and White)
- Presidential Pardon
- Christmas Present
- Grandfather Frost Matryoshka Dolls
- Super Bowl Ball
- Crushed Bouquet
- Chocolate Pig
- Pig Tooth
- Football Balls
- Alien Eggs
- Pig Hand
- Golden Sample
- Pig Snout
- To see the birds on Angry Birds Evolution, see Angry Birds Evolution/Birds.
- To see the pigs on Angry Birds Evolution, see Angry Birds Evolution/Pigs.
Chapter 1: Return of the Pigs
Chapter 2: The Desert Door
Chapter 3: Saving Major Pecker
Chapter 4: Flighty Instincts
Chapter 5: Birdy Trap
Chapter 6: Temple of Warth
Chapter 7: Robobird
Chapter 8: Birdtopia
Chapter 9: Under Siege
Chapter 10: The Irate Capades
Chapter 11: The Snowbomb
Chapter 12: Saving Peck Girl
Chapter 13: Runaway Train
Chapter 14: Hunt for Bacon Plaza
Chapter 15: Bacon Juice
Chapter 16: Revenge of the Pigs
Chapter 17: Dawn of the Pigs
Chapter 18: Wrath of the Pigs
Chapter 19-20: Return of the Pigs
Chapter: Rumble At Eagle Mountain
Chapter: The Ski Resort
For this game achievements, see Angry Birds Evolution/Achievements.
For this subject's image gallery, see Angry Birds Evolution/Gallery.
- Originally,there was a plot involving the original birds. But it was removed when the game was Angry Birds TNT.
- This was bring back in recent updates,where Chuck is the first unlockable character.
- In this game, Shirley's color is blue.
- It is possible that Angry Birds Evolution is a spritual sequel to Angry Birds Action, due to gameplay similarities between the two games.
- On an ad, a blue bird punches Red in the face, this could imply that some birds have some type of rivalry.