The bird town is where players manage their team, scouts, clan, and build up collection lists of birds and pigs.
Evolve your birds: Evolve into a new form by tapping on the right. (image here) You need to have at least one bird at the maximum level to start the evolution.
- Regular (Free Egg): Hatch a 1-4 star bird. Cost: 50 Friendship points or 1 Free Hatch Ticket or wait for every 4 hours.
- Premium Egg: Hatch 2-5 star birds. Cost: 150 diamonds or 1 Premium Hatch Ticket, or wait for every 24 hours. If you have 1350 diamonds, you can hatch 10 x and have a guaranteed 4 star bird.
View the requirements to unlock the scout marker content.
Clan: (Right) Join a clan (team). Contribute XP to level up the clan.
Your team (Middle): (image here) Manage your birds in a team. You can change your birds. The first bird in the row is the leader and the leader bonus effect will be applied. The team power and your inventory for the birds is listed here. Expansion of the inventory requires
- +1 inventory slot: 25 Gems
- +10 inventory slots: 200 Gems
Level your birds (Left): Level up your birds.
Place the desired bird into the indicated space used as your base bird. The level XP Progress, Health and Attack is shown in this screen. In order to level up, drag another bird as the material on the right. It will increase your base bird level. If the color of your base bird is the same as the material bird, you will get the 2 x XP boost to the base bird. The cost of leveling up the bird will vary on the number of stars base bird.
Repeat the process for the other birds if required.
Your collection (Right): (image here)
- It's an upgraded version of Bird Village with light poles, modern buildings and technology, while using simplicity, like wood and other materials. It was made like this to make the function of the buildings easier while making it fancy.