In the Beta Version, the soundtrack was very different:
- Main Menu: The music was more happy-sounding, unlike the final version
- Dangling The Fruits: The music was more dramatic-sounding music.
- A Dry Hump In The Desert: The music was more rap-sounding.
- Deep In The Bowels: The music was a remix of a Dry Hump in the Desert and was more serious compared to the actual music in the final product.
- The Buttcracker Suite: It was more echo-like and happy-sounding.
Angry Birds TNT
Soft LaunchThe beta version featured a different Title Screen, but it was removed in later versions. Probably because of the character design errors and beta designs. For example, Max having Dutch's body form and Trey lacking some details. Also, the title screen was a reference to the concept of the game as the smallest birds are trying to defeat a pig and are using bigger birds as support. This is a reference that the player starts with weak birds and obtains stronger ones as it plays the game. Cyril is in his beta design on the title screen.
ConceptTyler, Tony, and Shrapnel's designs in the beta version were different from the final version:
- Tyler had a shirt and pants marks on his body.
- Tony had buck teeth and different spots on his back.
- Shrapnel had an earring.
These designs can be viewed here.
- Andrew had 2 buck teeth shown on his beak.
- Timothy had 3 peach spots on his body;
- Charlotte had crossed eyes;
- Noah was more different, having a more disproportionate head, Hatchling-like design and goofy eyes (Strangely, her bio still states the odd-shaped head, even though it's now shaped like a normal hatchling)
- Tiffany had a (creepy) grinning expression and cloth on her chest (Her bio still states the scary personality);
- Pauline had brown curled hair with ringlets, a red beak, a confused expression, a spot below the right eye, and used a black and white uniform with a skull on it (Her bio still states the ringlets)
- Sidney was coach-like, had dark blue small feather hair, along the differently shaped body and wore the same uniform said above (Her bio still states that she is a coach)
- Pam was strong, had small black hair and was like Tonya, she used the uniform the same way as Tonya. (Her bio still states the strong-personality)
- Myles had a snood (Like Turkeys).
- Clive was older and taller.
- Patrick had longer hair, a purple beak with teeth, short feet of the same color, a bump on his head and his body was shaped differently. He was more yokel-like (His bio still states that fact)
- Margaret was like a librarian, older, wore a jacket, had a lighter torso, the hair was different and she used glasses (Her bio also still states that she is a librarian)
- Cyril had an angry expression, black eyespots, wore a black tank top instead of a jacket and had pinkish black hair.
- Lady Plume wore a blue towel;
- Millie had a thinner beak, smaller eyes and didn't have a happy expression.
- Richard was originally based off Hannibal, wore an anti-cannibalism mask, a collar with a hard chain and had long red hair. (His bio still states that he eats birds)
- Tara had an extra bandage on the left of her forehead.
- Mikhail probably had tattoos as his bio states that he has even though he has none, but information about this can't be found yet.
- Large Pig had grease on his face, like if something exploded in his front.
HatcheryIn the beta version, the Hatchery was darker and contained a third egg option, and birds appeared closer to the screen, didn't make celebrating poses and did not make noises when hatched. When an egg was being hatched, none of the objects in the background moved at all, unlike in the final version where the machinery becomes very active when hatching an egg.
In the beta, some characters had different speech that was modified in the launch version.
Lollipop Fan PigThe Lollipop Pig is a pig that appears only in artworks. He doesn't appear in any instance in-game.
He is a pig wearing a red and green hat with a snout on it, a green and red striped shirt, and is always seen with a colorful lollipop.
Removed in Later Versions
The beta version contained some birds that are never seen in the final product.
The test adventures were events that were still in test. The speech that the birds always said was The Jungle Is Densely Overgrown.