This article contains information about an abandoned project.
The content of the article or this section may have been scrapped during development from the game, or other Angry Birds medias.
Angry Birds Flash is a lost version of Angry Birds that was shown at Adobe Max 2011 by Andrew Stablow from Rovio. A demo of the game created exclusively for the event was shown at the same event to announce the game. The demo came with a total of 15 levels with a custom volcanic background that never appeared for other games. It was planned to release later that year but was never released. It became Angry Birds Google+ months later after the announcement but it returned in 2012 as Angry Birds Friends! , a Facebook-only game at the time.
Cancellation and Return
The game was slated to release sometime in 2011 but Rovio then released Angry Birds Google+, replacing the Angry Birds Flash game until March 2011: the game was confirmed to be returning instead, as a Facebook game known as Angry Birds Facebook (now known as Friends). Howewer the original April release date, was delayed from 2011 to 2012, only releasing on Febuary 14 2012.
- This is the most lost Angry Birds webgame.
- Inserting the HTML link will show a error that the page isn't available, because it's just a local host of this demo.
- There is a swf file, but it just features the HUD from the demo. 
- This demo is also known as a dev demo.
- The title screen of the game is an early version of the credits in the Facebook version of Angry Birds Friends, with the birds falling to the pigs and then exploding (rather than the birds falling and killing the pigs, then disappearing).