|Main Page||Gallery||Version History||Unused Content||Glitches|
This is the list of unused content from the game Angry Birds Friends.
Blue Sling Scope
In v4.3.0, in the Power-Up shop icon sprite sheet, a Sling Scope power-up can be seen with the classic design and with a blue electric target instead of a red one. It's probably an enhanced version of the Power-Up that could be added along with the Boombox. Due to the date of the release of the version, it's possible that it could appear in the Cupigs In Venice Tournament or be released within. It also could be a new Power-Up for the Star Cup or a new Power-Up exclusive to a tournament, like the Pumpkin Drop.
Retro Games Tournament Glasses
In a sprite sheet for the Retro Games Tournament, the pig that wears a red headband, also wears glasses. However, they didn't use them. They can be seen in a Rovio video where the developers are making tournaments and levels.
In the game's asset directories, there are Lua files for debugging the game. Some debugging code is also present in pre-existing Lua scripts that are not titled as debugging features. These are shown by the game's build settings.
- releaseBuild: Retail, clean build, turning off makes the game act like debugging build, enabling debugging functions, server switch and some screens have debugging information like the credits, true is defaulted, disabling this setting allows the use of using all developer cheats on beta builds (Cheats.lua and CurrentTimeAdjuster.lua are missing, so this will crash the game on bootup).
- cheatsEnabled: Allows use of built-in developer cheats, false is defaulted (Cheats.lua and CurrentTimeAdjuster.lua are missing, so this will crash the game on bootup).
- useDynamicAssets: Makes the game use assets from the dynamic script directory, false is defaulted (crashes the game due to no dynamic folder having content is present).
- customerString: OEM based on how the game was acquired, commonly "googleplay".
- svnRevisionNumber: Server revision number in last credits line, the number starting with RXXXXX.
- enableAssertions: Enables assertions, defaulted to false, (Crashes the game due to files are missing).
- disableShopButton: Hides the shop from the game, "false" is defaulted?
- timeMachineServer: What server is used (for time)? dev is defaulted.
- showInEditor: Shows in editor (Crashes).
- g_editorMode: Initializes editor mode (Crashes).
- gameId: Short identifier for the game when clicking ads that log it, defaulted to abf.
Debugging Info in Credits
If the game is not a release build, the player account ID, game environment and customerString is shown in the credits.
If developer cheats are on, these can be used and are shown during gameplay (there are also key-based commands as well like computer versions but mobile devices lack that...):
- Instant win: Touching near the bottom left corner will make the game act like the level was completed and rigs approximately the amount for a 3-star score.
- Call debug console: If the game is responding, it's possible to call the debug console. Touching near the bottom right corner two times will call it, the log scrolling is also fixed unlike the PC version, but = symbols cannot be seen but usable.
- Save file corruption alert: If a save file is corrupted on bootup, a popup by the name of QA Popup will show saying The file XXX.lua was corrupted.
In 2.3.2, level editor is present in the game's filesystem, it's currently unknown how to load...
assets.list has mentions for some files missing in the game's filesystem.
|Protagonists||• • ( • • ) • () • • • • • () • • • • • • Sonam Kapoor Bird • Matt Damon Bird • • • VIXX • • • • • •|
|Antagonists (Accessorized Pigs)||( • • • ) • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • • • • • • • • • •|
|Power-Ups||• • • • • • • • • TNT Presents • • • •|
|Other||Tournaments • Events • Star Cup • Bird-O-Matic • Ports (Mobile Port • Windows 10 Port) • Achievements • • • Gallery (Textures & Sprites) • Glitches • Unused Content • Version History|