This is the list of unused content from the game, Angry Birds Go!.
- Bomb's Big Bang was originally called Exploder in the gameplay trailer.
- Before the game was released, in Countdown to Angry Birds Go!, Foreman Pig's Green Baron was originally called Crimson Baron.
- Chuck's ability was different in the gameplay trailer before the final game was released.
- The kart selection was different in the gameplay trailer before the final game was released.
Angry Birds Go! v1.0
- Mechanic Pig appeared in Angry Birds Go! with the kart selection and cutscenes. In v1.10.0 Halloween update, he was removed from kart selection for space limitation purposes. His audio clips can be found in the game data files.
- Chronicler Pig was an old sprite model of Senna Bird in v1.4.0 and you can play as him. Put Ayrton Senna as current racer in v1.8.2 and install any previous version as v1.7.0 or other and when the game open you will see a "magenta racer" sprite. You will notice that he is Chronicler Pig and your power hits opponents behind you. 
Warning: Trying that method will reset your races as Ayrton Senna and you will not able to get his helmet completing 41 races after.
Angry Birds Go! v2.0
- Azure Toolbox was featured in v2.0 update, this was removed in recent update.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.