Angry Birds POP 2 is a bubble shooter puzzle game in the Angry Birds series and a sequel to Angry Birds POP!. The game was first soft-launched to select countries on March 30th, 2019 then released to others on April 12th, 2019. It was later released in the United States on May 24, 2019. The game uses The Angry Birds Movie designs.
|Angry Birds POP 2|
Current app logo
|Length (in levels):||Length unconfirmed|
|Released:||March 30, 2019 (soft-launch; selected countries)|
Australia, Canada, Finland, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom: April 12, 2019
United States: May 24, 2019
|Ratings:||ESRB: Rating Pending|
The game has the same gameplay as Angry Birds POP! but with different features, such as the player can choose a Bird and Pig to play. Which are unlockable in the Piñata. The birds and pigs are the following:
- Red (Unlocked since the start) Special (at level 1) Fireball: Launches a fireball that explodes on impact, damaging surrounding objects and enemies.
- Chuck (Unlockable At The Piñata) Special (at level 1) Shoots a lightning ball that zaps through bubbles and obstacles.
- Bomb (Unlockable At The Piñata) Special (at level 1) Dive Bomb: Shoots a bomb that ignores all obstacles and goes above them. Then it deals area damage, but less that Red's Fireball.
- Stella (Unlockable At The Piñata)
- The Blues (Unlockable At The Piñata) They launch three destructive balls that damage the surrounding objects.
- Matilda (Unlockable At The Piñata) Blasts bubbles on a horizontal line
- Minion Pig (Unlockable At The Piñata) Special (at level 1) Throws 2 TNT barrels at random locations that explode when DIRECTLY hit.
- Chef Pig (Unlockable At The Piñata) Special (at level 1) Throws a cake slice onto the board that charges up your selected bird's special ability bar.
- Corporal Pig (Unlockable At The Piñata) Launches three rocket that land on bubbles, without making any destruction. The rockets take off when contact is made.
- Foreman Pig (Unlockable At The Piñata)
- Mechanic Pig (Unlockable At The Piñata) Turns regular bubbles into explosive ones.
- Big Pig (Unlockable At The Piñata) Targets random enemies.
Where the player can obtain points to unlock characters or Power-Ups, it's unlocked after beating Level 5. The player can break the piñata waiting 24 hours, or use coins. The piñata haves different variations. The rewards are gems, a Hammer power-up, a life, or character cards to level up characters.