Angry Birds Philadelphia Eagles is a game from Rovio released on September 1, 2012 in collaboration with the NFL team, the Philadelphia Eagles to celebrate the 2012-2013 NFL season. There's a new character called the Philadelphia Eagle. When the Eagles were interviewed, they stated, "This is Rovio's first sports partnership globally, and Eagles fans can look forward to plenty of Angry Birds fun during the 2012 season!"
The game was available on the Philadelphia Eagles' Facebook. It is now available at the website http://philadelphia-eagles.appspot.com/
In the interview, Red is in a press conference, talking about the birds getting their revenge on the pigs. Chuck states that they have never seen them play. Red's brother growls at him angrily and Chuck hushes him. He tells Terence to save it for the field. Then, Bomb imitates what he'd be like while angry, even the fuse ,saying their tactics were total destruction. Then, the commentator asked about the 5th Bird, The Philadelphia Eagle. At that moment, an american football passes by, and it ends with a blur (eagle) flying across the screen.
Birds are the protagonists of the game, they are trying to get their eggs back.
- Red: Shouts a battle cry when tapped.
- Cannot destroy materials well.
- Chuck: Speeds up when tapped, gaining more momentum and strength.
- Destroys wood exceptionally well, but can't destroy other materials well.
- Bomb: Explodes instantly when tapped or after some time he hits something.
- Can destroy stone and other materials really well. His explosion destroys a lot of objects on range.
- Terence: Has no ability.
- However, he can destroy materials really well.
- Mighty Philadelphia Eagle - You first launch an American football ball and when it hits the ground, the Mighty Philadelphia Eagle will come down, destroying everything in its path and causing an earthquake, popping all pigs he missed and shoots back up into the sky, while also destroying anything else in his path. He must be purchased for 99 cents (99¢) to be used, and has unlimited usage.
If the bird hits a a block, he will stop flying immediately, will be injured and won't activate its ability. After a pig is hit, he will be popped, or if he is strong he will be injured. Birds give 10000 if not used, after completing the level. Each pig has three stages of injury, but birds defeat them instanly according to strength. The pigs are the following:
The pigs are the enemies of the birds, they hunt down the eggs in order to cook it to King Pig.
- Small Pig: The weakest of all pigs, being defeated instantly by any bird or material.
- Medium Pig: Stronger than small pigs, but can also be defeated easily by any bird.
- Large Pig: Stronger than medium pigs, cannot be defeated by some birds instantly.
- Corporal Pig: Stronger than large pigs because of his helmet, cannot be defeated by most of the birds in a hit, but stronger birds will.
- Foreman Pig: Stronger than Corporal Pig, he cannot be defeated by birds in a hit, but stronger birds will defeat him that way.
- King Pig: Stronger than any pig, he cannot be defeated by any birds in a hit, except for explosions and Terence.
All of the levels corresponed with the team's schedule in 2012.
|1||Sept. 5th||At Cleveland Browns|
|2||Sept. 10th||Vs. Baltimore Ravens|
|3||Sept. 17th||At Arizona Cardinals|
|4||Sept. 24th||Vs. New York Giants, Sunday Night Football|
|5||Oct. 1st||At Pittsburgh Steelers|
|6||Oct. 8th||Vs. Detroit Lions|
|7||Oct. 15th||Vs. Atlanta Falcons|
|8||Oct. 29th||At New Orleans Saints, Monday Night Football|
|9||Nov. 6th||Vs. Dallas Cowboys|
|10||Nov. 12th||At Washington Redskins|
|11||Nov. 19th||Vs. Carolina Panthers, Monday Night Football|
|12||Nov. 27th||At Dallas Cowboys, Sunday Night Football|
|13||Dec. 3rd||At Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|14||Dec. 10th||Vs. Cincinnati Bengals, Thursday Night Football|
|15||Dec. 14th||Vs. Washington Redskins|
|16||Dec. 24th||At New York Giants|
- The promo video is the first time the Birds ever talk. It is also the only time any Angry Birds character in the games and animations has talked (if you don't count the Developer Birds). However, they spoke in a Bird kind of language, so the animation included translation.
- This is also the first time the Birds have appeared alongside humans in an animated video, with the second time in the Angry Birds Trilogy promotional video, and third being the Angry Birds Coca-Cola trailer.
|Major titles||Core series: * (2009) • (2015)|
Side series: * (2010) • * (2011) • (2012) • * (2012) • * (2012) • * (2013) • * (2013) • * (2014) • (2014) • (2015) • * (2015) • * (2016) • (2016) • * (2016) • * (2016) • * (2016) • * (2017) • (2017) • (2017) • * (2017) • * (2018) • (2019) • (2019) • * (2019) • * (2020) • * (2020) • (2021)
|Free Versions||Angry Birds Lite* (2010) • Angry Birds Lite Beta* (2010) • Angry Birds Free* (2011) • Angry Birds Seasons Free* (2011) • Angry Birds Rio Free* (2011) • (2011) • Angry Birds Space Free* (2012) • Angry Birds Star Wars Free* (2012) • Bad Piggies Free* (2012)|
|Web Games|| (2011) • (2013) • (2011) • (2011) • (2012) • (2012) • Angry Birds Star Wars Facebook* (2012) • Angry Birds McDonald's* (2012) • Angry Birds Coca-Cola* (2012) • Angry Birds Heikki* (2012) • Angry Birds Telepizza* (2012) • (2012) • (2012) • Angry Birds Philadelphia Eagles* (2012) • Angry Birds Google+* (2011) • (2011) • Angry Birds Friends (2013) • Angry Birds Winter Wonderland* (2011) • Angry Birds Skills* (2014) • Angry Birds Radox (Venatus Angry Birds) (2017) • Egg Attack (2021) "•Angry Birds Flash* (2011) '•'Angry Birds Opera'•'* (2011)
Angry Birds Social* (2011)
|Joke Games||(2015) • (2017) • (2018)|
|Miscellaneous||Angry Birds Go! Countdown* (2013) • Angry Birds Go! Create* (2014) • Angry Birds VR* (2014) • Angry Birds Arcade (2016) • Angry Birds World Tour (2016) • Angry Birds Champions (2018) • Angry Birds for Facebook Messenger (2018) • Angry Birds: Flip the Bird (2018) • Angry Birds GO! Turbo Edition (2019) • Angry Birds Heroes* (Unreleased game)|
|Upcoming games||Angry Birds Journey (2021) • Angry Birds Double Crossed (2021) • Angry Birds Launch It! (2021) • (2021)|