Clan Leader: AquaChoco1997
For more information about the Angry Birds 2's clan in general, go to Rovio's Support page
- Make sure to be active!
- If you haven't active in the clan more than 7 or 14 days without reasoning in Chat (whenever there's a broken lightbulb symbol), you'll be removed from the Angry Birds Wiki's clan.
- You have go to Chat for reasoning before you go inactive.
- Example: I won't play Angry Birds 2 for days because I'm busy with other things, I'll be back soon!
- No cheaters and hackers allowed, period. It's unacceptable and it ruins the meaning of fun in the game, that's a result for removing you from Angry Birds Wiki clan.
Like on Rovio's terms and conditions, there are rules in the chat that you expect.
- Please respect others.
- No hate speech.
- Attempt to harassment, abuse, or harm of another person and Rovio employees are never okay. That results in removing you from Angry Birds Wiki clan.
- No spamming.
- Can I promote a Co-Leader in your clan?
- Clans in Angry Birds 2 have 50 members total in one clan. The Angry Birds Wiki has a limit for anyone to be a Co-Leader in the clan, which is 5. Co-leaders have to manage the members, kick bad clan members (except other Co-Leaders), and can promote other members to be Co-Leader (but not demote, only the Clan Leader can).
- Please, make sure to follow the rules and use your Co-Leader power carefully.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.