The Artist Pig is a minion pig, that first appears in the Angry Birds Payment Cards and later appears in Angry Birds Toons and then in Stella Toons, but he first appears in a game Angry Birds Blast! . He is classified as King Pig and Gale's royal painter, but he doesn't do a good job at doing so, as Gale seems to not like his work each time he does it, describing it as ugly or insulting.
He is seen in the third episode The Golden Egg, drawing Gale a picture of her resembling the style of Pablo Picasso's paintings. However, this is only a brief appearance and he has no purpose towards the plot.
He is later seen in the episode The Portrait with a larger role. He painted a bad portrait of Gale and Willow helped fix the painting. Meanwhile, He, along with other minion pigs laughed at Gale's giant portrait because she had a pig's nose instead of a beak.
In Premonition, he was petrified (Turned into stone) by the powerful waves of the Golden Egg and was later turned back into a pig at the end of You Asked for It along with his critter friends. He along with his critter friends were then later chased by a big critter, and then a bigger critter.
He appears as an ordinary minion pig with a beret with paint on it.
Artist Pig is very sensitive and when his work is criticized, (all in which by Gale), he becomes discouraged. He makes friends easily with people who think like him, as his friendship with Willow quickly grows upon meeting her due to their interest in Art and their shyness. He is a quick learner, as when Willow shows him how to properly draw a circle he catches on quickly. He needs encouragement and people who are dedicated to him, as Gale neglects and abuses him and his drawings become worse. Willow encourages him and his drawings become better.
- The Golden Egg (S1 E3)
- The Portrait (S1 E11)
- Premonition (S2 E11)
- Last Bird Standing (S2 E12) (cameo as a stone statue)
- You Asked for It (S2 S13)
- Angry Birds Payment Cards
- His drawing skills actually become worse from The Golden Egg to The Portrait and later improved at the near end of The Portrait because of Willow's inspiration to do better.
- He is the only pig not to act as an antagonist to Stella's Flock in Angry Birds Stella.
- His role in Stella Toons is being the painter of Gale. He is also the best friend of Willow.
- Before he appeared in the Stella animated series, his old design was seen on the Angry Birds Payment Cards page.
- Artist Pig started stone sculpting as he may have thought that stone sculpting would be better.
- Artist Pig made a little better stone sculpture of a flower that fell from the silhouette as he thought it was not good in Premonition.
- He getting turned into stone is ironic as he sculpts statues and sculptures out of stone.
|Playable characters||Stella • Poppy • Luca • Willow • Dahlia • Gale|
|Enemies||Gale • Handsome Pig • Minion Pig • Boom Pig • Helipig • Space Pig • Big Pig • Muscle Pig • Ninja Pig • Jetpack Pig • Cursed Pig • Zombie Pig • Trainer Pig • Necromancer Pig|
|Materials and Objects||Slingshot • Glass • Wood • Stone • Trampoline • Drums • Explosive Fruit Box • Vortex Box • Box of Coins • Geyser Box • Pig in a Box • Anti-Gravity Box|
|Chapters||1. Branch Out • 2. Beach Day • 3. Cave* • 4. Circus*|
|Miscellaneous||Hammer • Album • New Pigs on the Block • Lost and Found Items • Cutscenes • Coins • Star • XP Stars|
|Further Info||Achievements • Comic-Con Trailer • Gallery (Textures & Sprites) • Glitches • Original Soundtrack • Unused Content • Version History • Level Failed|
|Other Media||Sub-Series • Comic Series • Angry Birds Stella Diaries • Stella: Nana and the Magic English Words • Stella Super Interactive Annual 2015 • Telepods|