|Release Date:||June 8, 2011|
|Previous Episode:||Beach Volley|
|Next Episode:||Airfield Chase|
|Game(s):||Angry Birds Rio|
Carnival Upheaval is the fourth level of Angry Birds Rio. It has a moving background. You can collect the golden papayas along the way. The Pigs return in this theme, this time in the form of balloons. The last level of Carnival Upheaval is a boss fight with Mauro.
The end cutscene shows a single panel of Blu launching himself to the allegoric car with the rare species caged again. The other panels show Blu finding Jewel until Nigel captures him in the allegoric car, which the Birds follow to the airfield.
- When you take a look at the background, you can see a Pig at the stand and humans.
- This theme in Rio is the first to allow the player to play with Blu without Jewel.
- The pigs return here as balloons. These balloons are also in Danger Above.They are worth 5000 points.
- There are marmosets in this episode, like the two episodes with marmosets in Jungle Escape and Beach Volley.
- In level 8-15, you get to fight Mauro, the leader of the marmosets.
- You are fighting on a carnival car, not the ground.
- Blu may look shocked when you fling him.