|Abilities||Throwing his Hammer (in Toons style)|
|First Appearance||Appears in one of the pictures in Haunted Hogs and in Angry Birds Go!|
|Locations||Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Toons, Angry Birds Go!|
''Absurd?!! There are rulers to be followed! Tradition to be honored! Customs and rituals that have made pigs the greatest of all creatures!''
-Chronicle Pig, Angry Birds Comics Issue 11 (2016) (The Joke story)
Angry Birds Magazine Info
Cited directly from the Angry Birds Magazine.
You'll have to speak up because this ancient piggy is a bit hard of hearing. He also forgets things, which is unfortunate as it's his job to remember them.
Chronicling things, writing with feather pens and collecting scrolls.
- The Minion Pigs. He thinks they're seriously stupid!
- Chef Pig! Chronicler thinks he's a liar!
«The Chronicler Pig is a faraway. Persistent, analytical, and independent, he has a strong work ethic and is efficient at getting things done. However, his demanding nature - both of himself and others - can make it difficult for him to work in teams. He's at his best working independently on projects he has control over them.».
- Modified from the Birdsonality Test.
- Chronicler Pig also appears in Angry Birds Go!, when the birds first spot the cake. He also shoves King Pig off a slope after King Pig demands the enormous cake.
- He is also playable only by glitching the game and uninstalling the new version to an old one.
- Chronicler Pig has also given his name to Chronicle Cave in Angry Birds Epic.
- The Chronicler Pig was the one who pronounced King Pig and a cabbage "Queen Pig" as husband and wife (seen below). He might have a religious role due to doing this.
- The wig of Chronicler Pig is styled like a Judge Wig.
- He is the only Pig that didn't appear in regular Angry Birds games.
- His first appearance was in the Birdsonality Test on Facebook..
- He makes a cameo appearance in Haunted Hogs.