|| Mighty Falcon
| Cloud City 4-40 (Angry Birds Star Wars)
|Order of Birds
| Minor Boss(es):
||: 72,000 points
| Cloud City 4-39
|| Moon of Endor 5-1
Cloud City 4-40 is the last level of Cloud City. To pass this level with three stars, you should pop all pigs and score at least 72,000 points.
- Darth Vader's lightsaber can destroy blocks and ricochet birds, so it's almost impossible to win for some when encounter him in the first time.
- With only three minor boss pigs, it's hard to make a higher score
- Defeating Darth Vader gives you only 5,000 points.
- Three compressors move up and down, so it's harder to aim for the perfect shot.
- The 3-star target score is extremely high. 72,000!
- This level requires massive amount of luck.
- Leia's Tractor Beam can kill Darth Vader (without Lightsaber) if he is close and the compressor #1 is not in Leia's way.
- Darth Vader jumps from platform to platform so this makes him harder to eliminate.
- If you finish all pigs and use Luke to kill full-sized Vader instantly, you'll earn the new achievement. But it's really difficult to earn since the compressors and Vader are moving.
- Overall, completing this level is extremely hard and getting three stars is almost impossible.
- Use at least birds as possible.
- Detonate as most TNT as possible.
- Send blocks to Darth Vader as most as possible to destroy his lightsaber.
- Use all five birds to kill all minor bosses and use the last bird: Luke to kill the boss instantly, but you can never get three stars. Not to use more than five birds to get three stars.
- warning;this is only for fun:try to let darth vader just strike one(or more)pig(s)
- This is a seventh boss level.
- You can complete achievement: “Who’s Your Daddy Now” in this level.
- When you kill Darth Vader, everything is in super slow motion for about five seconds.
- this is the only enemy seen to have an(almost red)lightsaber.
See Video Walkthrough
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.