Cold Cuts is the second episode in Angry Birds Space and consists of 34 levels. This episode introduces the Ice Bird and Terence. It also introduces a very large pig that is larger than all of the Bad Piggies, though he only appears as an actual enemy in the bonus levels.
Cold Cuts takes place mainly on ice planets, along with a few planets from Pig Bang and the background is a lighter blue than Pig Bang, has ice crystals and swirly clouds. Crystal mushrooms can be found in Cold Cuts, rewarding the player 3000 points. Cold Cuts could be the episode that takes place in the Ice Bird's homeworld.
PUT ON ICE
It's enough to chill your blood. One minute Ice Bird was attacking Space King Pig's claw ship and the next he'd been blasted by the freeze cannon. The Space Flock watched in horror as Ice Bird floated away in a frozen bubble. Space King Pig chortled, thinking he was so cool. Little did he know he was about to get hot under the collar . . .
The Birds arrive in an ice galaxy, just in time to witness the Ice Bird get captured in a bubble by the Space King.
The Birds defeat the Space King and retrieve the Eggsteroid.
Ice Bird (): Freeze everything within radius into ice.
Terence (): Can make pigs scared and they jump. Causes great destruction.
Fat Pig () makes his first unofficial appearance in Level S-4 (Angry Birds Space)
Icy asteroids (Template:Space Objects): Can break into 3 smaller icy asteroids.
Snow (Template:Space Objects): Part of the fortress.
- Easiest level: Level 2-1
- Hardest Level: Level 2-23
|Level||Birds||Pigs||3 stars score||Notes|
|2-1||x1||45,000||Introduction to Template:Space Objects.|
|2-2||x3 x1 x1||49,000||Introduction to Template:Space Objects. A very hard level for some.|
|2-3||x1 x3||54,000||A considerably hard level for some.|
|2-4||x1||31,000||Introduction to .|
|2-5||x3||40,000||A hard level.|
|2-7||x1 x5 x1||83,000|
|2-12||x1 x3 x1||84,000|
|2-13||x1 x1 x1||62,000||A hard level.|
|2-15||x4||65,000||A considerably hard level for some.|
|2-16||x4||60,000||Introduction to .|
|2-20||x1 x3 x1||56,000|
|2-21||x4 x1 x1||66,000|
|2-23||x4 x5 x1||100,000||A very hard level.|
|2-24||x4 x4 x1||80,000||A considerably hard level.|
|2-28||x3 x1 x1||64,000||A considerably hard level for some.|
|2-29||x3 x5||84,000||A hard level.|
|2-30||70,000||Second boss level. Final level upon first release. A considerably hard level for some.|
- Level 2-13
- Level 2-25
- Level 2-28
- The title is a reference to cold cut meats in relation to pigs, that includes ham.
- The episode's name has an Alliteration.
- In level 2-20, the Fat Pig appears, frozen.
- The Fat Pig also appears in the ice behind the score and total stars screen. (As seen in the photo above).
- Touching the pigs in bubbles on the main screen and level selection screens will pop the bubbles, freezing the pig inside. On the main screen, you can touch it again to pop the frozen pig.
- Originally, the level icons were purple-blue recolors of the icons from Pig Bang, this was changed in the Pig Dipper update to the light blue planets seen today.
- The Fat Pig is also found in some of the bonus levels of Cold Cuts. This is the first time to see the Fat Pig as an enemy in Angry Birds Space.
|Sequential Episodes||1. • 2. • 3. • 4. •|
5. • 6. • 7. • 8. •
9. • 10.
|Bonus Episodes||• •|