|Previous Episode:||Pig Bang|
|Next Episode:||Fry Me to the Moon|
|Game(s):||Angry Birds Space|
Cold Cuts is the second episode in Angry Birds Space and consists of 30 levels. This episode introduces the Ice Bird and Terence. It also introduces a very large pig that is larger than all of the Bad Piggies. Who is first found inceased in a large planet of ice. He is in none of the levels of Cold Cuts, but becomes a common enemy in the later levels for Angry Birds Space. Cold Cuts takes place mainly on ice planets, along with a few planets from Pig Bang and the background is a lighter blue than Pig Bang, has ice crystals and swirly clouds. Crystal mushrooms can be found in Cold Cuts, rewarding the player 3000 points. Cold Cuts could be the episode that takes place in the Ice Bird's homeworld.
The boss of this episode is again the King Pig, this time in the ufo he used to escape with in Pig Bang . To defeat him, the player will nead to hit the astroids falling down the side of the planet into the ufo, Bomb or Terence can also be used to damage the ufo. when King Pig is defeated, the ufo will be detroyed and cause the King to fall onto the planet's surface, and is not seen again until Pig Dipper.
- Level 2-13
- Level 2-25
- Level 2-28
- The title is a reference to cold cut meats in relation to pigs.
- In level 2-20, the Fat Pig appears, frozen.
- The Fat Pig also appears in the ice behind the score and total stars screen. (As seen in the photo above).
- Touching the pigs in bubbles on the main screen and level selection screens will pop the bubbles, freezing the pig inside. In the main screen, you can touch it again to pop the frozen pig.
- The Fat Pig is also found in some of the bonus levels of Cold Cuts. This is the first time to see the Fat Pig as an enemy in Angry Birds Space.