Critters are minor characters appear in Angry Birds Stella as the inhabitants of Golden Island.They also appear in Angry Birds Stella POP! where Willow has to free them before she runs out of bubbles. Red and The Blues can access the "Free the Critters" level as well.
As of Last Bird Standing, there are only two critters that weren't turned to stone by the Golden Egg.
- Puffhog: Puffhogs are small hedgehog-like creatures that are brightly colored in appearance, except that they have soft fur instead of quills.
- Butterhorse: Butterhorses are creatures that resemble seahorses with butterfly wings.
- Scorpionhorse: Scorpionhorses resemble butterhorses, but with scorpion-like stingers on their tails.
- Landhammer: Landhammers are green hammerhead shark-like creatures that sport legs instead of fins.
- Skunk: As its name suggests, this is an ill-tempered skunk.
- Tree Mammoth: Tree mammoths are small mammoth-like creatures who live in treetops.
- Palmetrodon: Palmetrodons are small Dimetrodon-like creatures whose heads and spines resemble a thumb and fingers on a hand.
- Mother and Baby Cave Beast: Cave beasts are hulking, blue-and-yellow striped creatures that live in caves and are very dangerous.