Critters are minor characters who appear in Angry Birds Stella as the inhabitants of Golden Island. They also appear in Angry Birds POP! where Willow has to free them before she runs out of bubbles. Red Jay, Jake, and Jim, Chuck, Bomb, Matilda, Shakira used to be able to access the "Free the Critters" level as well. (Now Red, Chuck, Bomb, and Matilda appear as permanent characters in Drop the Pigs, Defeat King Pig, Piggy in the Middle, Beat the Clock and Free the Hatchlings respectively.)
Now critters in Angry Birds POP! are converted to Hatchlings.
As of Last Bird Standing, there are only two critters that turned to stone by the Golden Egg.
- Puffhog: Puffhogs are small hedgehog-like creatures that are brightly colored in appearance, except that they have soft fur instead of quills.
- Butterhorse: Butterhorses are creatures that resemble seahorses with butterfly wings.
- Scorpionhorse: Scorpionhorses resemble butterhorses, but with scorpion-like stingers on their tails.
- Landhammer: Landhammers are green hammerhead shark-like creatures that sport legs instead of fins.
- Skunk: As its name suggests, this is an ill-tempered skunk.
- Tree Mammoth: Tree mammoths are small mammoth-like creatures who live in treetops.
- Palmetrodon: Palmetrodons are small Dimetrodon-like creatures whose heads and spines resemble a thumb and fingers on a hand.
- Mother and Baby Cave Beast: Cave beasts are giant lizards-like creatures and hulking, blue-and-yellow striped creatures that live in caves and are very dangerous.
- Leopard Frog: Unused, it's the mix of a frog and leopard.
- Turtle Rhinoceros: Unused, it's the mix of a turtle and a rhinoceros.
- Butterfly Bat: Unused, it's the mix of a butterfly and a bat.
Angry Birds Stella Toons Episodes
- Bad Princess
- The Runaway
- All That Glitters
- Own The Sky
- Piggy Love
- Night of the Bling
- Step It Up
- Camp Scary
- It's Mine!
- The Storm
- The Golden Queen
- You Asked for It
|The Flock|| |
|Stella's Flock|| |
|Mighty Creatures|| |
| Movie Birds|
|( · · · · ) · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|