"You won't know what hit you"
I'm the geek who gets the pigs. 'Nuff said.
|Abilities & Strengths|
|Abilities||Science-Fu: Phasing through solid objects and spinning after reaching the target
Science Pop: Clear blocks in a column (Angry Birds POP!)
Dahlia is a tan and brown Bird that appears in Angry Birds Stella. This Bird is a main character in the game and was introduced in February 2014; being part of Stella's flock. She is the 5th and final bird introduced, as well as the strongest one.
Dahlia's crest consists of nothing more than two large feathers, which she sometimes uses to dance in the Angry Birds Stella animated series. She has a brown plumage that becomes paler around her eyes, and very pale at her belly, and is of a tough, stocky build, she was a curved yellow beak that is very short.
In The Angry Birds Movie, Dahlia also has a moderate wingspan and average-length, slender, scaly legs that match the color of her beak.
- Name: Dahlia
- Known Aliases: Smarty
- Group Affiliation: The Stella Flock
- Best Friends: Stella, Poppy, Luca, Willow, Gale (Formerly)
- Possible Family: Unknown
- Voiced By: Sari Mallien (Toons)
Dahlia's ability allows her to phase through solid objects until she becomes solid again. When she becomes solid, she uses a force known as "Science-Fu" to launch surrounding objects away. This force is similar to the explosion caused by Bomb but is triggered immediately rather than having a delay. However, the blast radius of the force is also stronger than Bomb's explosion's radius.
She is the motherly figure of the Stella Flock and is one who expects no-nonsense from the others. She is smart, and her species, owls, are often a symbol to represent wisdom.
She has 2 squarish pieces of hair which she uses to walk and dance and enjoys fixing/building things, as in the cover art she is shown to be holding a telescope she (by assumption) fixed or put together. She loves fun, being adventurous, and being creative, just like the rest of her friends.
Dahlia's Description From the Angry Birds Official Website :
Dahlia is a science guru and Golden Island’s one and only gadget geek! She loves experimenting with different materials and inventing useful structures, often with explosive results (don’t mention the solar-powered treehouse warmer). She’s a gardener too and enjoys creating new species of exotic plants. Dahlia is pretty impatient and gets pretty angry if anyone disturbs her experiments or if the results don’t work out as planned. But hey, who cares if things go wrong. Dahlia simply keeps trying until she gets it right. #commitment
Stella Super Interactive Annual Book Description
"THINKIN' OF A LIVIN'!"
Dahlia is a super smart science guru! She's always doing explosive experiments to create new species of flowers and plants. She's come up with some really wacky ideas!
Dahlia gets pretty angry if anyone disturbs her experiments. She also gets frustrated when her test results don't work out as planned. But do you know what? She will keep trying until she gets that breakthrough! After all, no one said being a genius would be that easy!
LOVES: Science, Experiments.
FAVORITE MODES OF TRANSPORT: Backpack chopter... as soon as she actually invents it!
FAB FACT: THE DAHLIA IS A FLOWER THAT GROWS IN LOTS OF DIFFERENT COLOURS. IT'S THE NATIONAL FLOWER OF MEXICO!
Stella is one of Dahlia's best friends. Throughout the animated series, Dahlia is concerned and looking out for her well being, such as helping in the attempt to get rid of her fear of flying in Own The Sky. She is sort of a motherly-figure to her but doesn't expect nonsense from her as she attempts to ignore her when Stella comes in her lab in the very same episode.
Poppy is one of Dahlia's best friends. While she gets irritated by Poppy's constant jokes and pranks, they are still good friends and Dahlia attempts to cheer Poppy up by making an entirely new drum set for her.
Dahlia sees Luca as a son/younger brother, as she is part of the attempt to bath him and attempts to get him to sleep. She, along with her friends, instantly freak when they realize Luca is not in his room and search all around for him.
While their relationship isn't explored very much, it is assumed that they are very good friends and they are seen next to each other multiple times in the series, talking and laughing.
Gale is one of Dahlia's former best friends, due to Gale ditching her friends for power over the pigs. She seems to be more afraid of Gale, as she hides from her and the pigs when they are doing construction near the tree.
Click here to see Dahlia's gallery.
- Dahlia has two spots on the opposite side of her face, similar to Terence.
- Dahlia is musically talented with a guitar.
- Although in the game the outline outside her eye is visible even if her eyebrow covers it, in her plush model and some promotional art, it gets cut off by her eyebrow.
- Dahlia is one of the three characters to have a name based on a plant, the others being Poppy and Willow.
- Her shape resembles a high voltage traveling arc.
- While Dahlia was initially portrayed as a science whiz, The Angry Birds Movie 2 appears to contradict this trait when she appears to have fallen asleep during Silver's presentation of her super string invention at Avian Academy, implying that she is uninterested in it.
- Dahlia is alleged to have said "snooze alert" in the second film, which is the only thing she ever said in either film.
- She is like the Bomb of the Stella Flock, as her shape is based off an object, has brownish like colours, Bomb used her ability in previous versions of Angry Birds POP , she has an explosive ability, stick-like hair with end tips, light spots on her eyes, similar beak, shy personality and both are smart.
|( · · · · ) · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|