Dessert Mode is a feature released by Rovio for Bad Piggies in 2013. The point of the mode is to collect desserts like cake in the normal levels (Rise and Swine, etc.) and then enter dessert mode to feed them to King Pig. When you feed King Pig, he may burp, or grow larger. When King pig grows too large, he will burp and return to his normal size. Sometimes, you will earn a power-up by doing this.
You can also get desserts from the Hidden Loot Crates.
Golden Cupcakes give instant rewards.
In the background, there are Minion Pigs (portrayed as Freckled Pigs) laughing and hiding behind the pillars. The Dessert Mode takes place in the Pig Palace, so the background is very formal. Chef Pig will peek in and out of the pillar. A portrait of King Pig's mother is featured, one of the very rare instances of a female pig. King Mudbeard's portrait is featured as well. King Pig ascended the throne after his father's death.
- King Pig may burp the following goodies:
- King Pig also may burp the following garbages:
- Nail file
- If you do nothing, after a while, King Pig will:
- Smile and laugh
- Every December 1st to a unknown day of January, the pigs and King Pig wear Christmas hats and there are Christmas Presents in the room.
- There are artworks and sprites for desserts that cannot be obtained. Examples being a sundae and a blue muffin.