Dogzilla is the eleventh episode of Angry Birds Toons Season 2 and the sixty-third overall.
This episode was aired on December 28, 2014.
Pig City is being attacked by a fearsome hairy beast! Sound the alarm! Secure the perimeter! Get the toilet paper! You know we need it!
A box washes up on the beach. A few scavenging Minion Pigs find it and bring it to King Pig. It turns out to be a toy poodle, King Pig thinks it's very cute until it starts barking by itself and doing some stunts. Horrified by what happened, he runs away. The dog barks again, and two guards then run. The rest of the pigs, thinking the pink toy dog was a large dangerous monster, soon followed suit.
Soon, everyone in Pig City were hiding in their houses and locking up their doors and windows. In the local news, a news reporter is reporting on the pink dog but he somehow gets attacked by it. Static occurs once, and the camera then shows the dog walking towards the camera and then the news changes to a test card shaped like a pig.
King Pig panics on where to hide where suddenly, he sees Corporal Pig's house. He gets inside and explains to Corporal Pig about the terrorizing pink toy dog, which prompts him to activate the City's defense system. Once he had the Pink Dog targeted, he fires the missiles to destroy the Pink Dog. However, the dog then enter the based through a pet door, which means the missiles also destroy the base (along with the rest of the city), too.
Once the ash cleared itself, the dog slowed down until it stopped, meaning that Corporal Pig's plan succeeded, resulting in the entire city celebrating the victory and later on, attaching the dog to a heavy anchor before firing it off with a catapult. Breathing in relief, they all go back to the city, but the anchor hits an island, which turns out to be the back of a real giant sea monster.
In the credits, the pigs can be heard screaming for their lives again.
- The dog actually counts in the credits, and is voiced by Antti LJ Pääkkönen.
- Dogzilla is a reference to Godzilla, with parts of the name spelt backwards.
- The dog was also given to King Pig in the previous episode.
- One of the missiles look like the gnome in Oh Gnome!, and one of the other missiles looked like the pink gun that Matilda used in Run Chuck Run.
- The vase at 0:10 looks similar to the one in Catch of the Day.
- This is the first episode where Corporal Pig's house is seen.
- Socks can be seen hanging on a clothing line outside Corporal Pig's house. This is simply done for humor, since most pigs do not wear socks.