Dopeys on a Rope is the fourteenth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode debuts Corporal Pig's new look. It was aired on June 16, 2013.
- The name of this episode is based off Dopes on Slopes.
The pigs plan a sneak attack from above, but the Blues soon take the bounce out of their bungee.
At night, the Bad Piggies were trying to steal the eggs while suspended by a rope. While one of the Minion Pigs was lowered down to the bird's eggs, he began to revolve around the eggs while using his tongue to grab them. Sadly for him, Red spotted the pig and glared at him. Red then beaten him up, sending him flying up into the underside of the cliff, and getting stuck.
Later in the morning, Red, who was tired from protecting the eggs, changed shifts with Chuck. Corporal Pig got an idea, which his assistants lowered a mirror so that when Chuck looked at himself, he would think that he was handsome, distracting him long enough for the pigs to steal the eggs. While the plan did work, the mirror also gave away the plan to Chuck when he saw another Minion Pig stealing the eggs via the mirror, and proceeded to see if he was right.Knowing he would be in trouble if he got caught, the Minion pig tried to hide behind the eggs to no avail, resulting him in getting beaten up and sent flying back up the cliff. This somehow caused the pig stuck earlier to be punched up with the Minion Pig into the sky and then slamming down onto the pig group.
In the afternoon, Chuck, too, is fatigued from protecting the eggs, and changed shifts with Jay, Jake, and Jim. Then Corporal Pig got another idea, which in order to distract the Blues, he threw a ball into their line of sight. The ball bounced away and the Blues chased after it. Corporal Pig and two Minion Pigs began to be lowered down, but Corporal Pig abruptly stopped descending. Corporal Pig yelled at the pig supposedly operating the ropes, only to suddenly fall and crash into the ground. The other pigs laughed at him but he ordered them to quit laughing. Soon the three pigs realized that the Blues on the cliff had tied the other pig with the ropes on the crane and had gagged him with the ball. The Blues pushed a tied boulder off the cliff, and the pigs on the ground tried to run away. Only Corporal Pig got smashed and the other pigs laughed at him again. The boulder then flew into the air and hit the pigs, and they begin bouncing off each other in the style of a Newton's cradle.
At the end of the day, Red returned and saw the Newton's cradle. The Blues joined him, and together they enjoyed watching the pigs and the boulder rebounding.
- At 1:47, the pig to Corporal Pig's left (the viewer's right) is actually invisible, though it is a split second and his shadow can still be seen.
- The characters are completely traditionally animated in this episode, like the Angry Birds Star Wars Cinematic Trailer.
- This is the second time the Blues' theme song was heard. The first was in the episode True Blue?
- From this episode, Corporal Pig has changed so he is less of a Minion Pig with a helmet. He is more olive green, wears a different helmet, and has an ace of 'Spades' card on his helmet. He also has a crack on his forehead, as can be seen for a brief moment.
- REDIRECT Template:EpisodesNav