|Number of levels|
Eggsteroids is an episode of Angry Birds Space that is the Space version's equivalent of the Golden Eggs episode of the classic Angry Birds. Golden Eggsteroids are found within levels themselves. When an Eggsteroid is obtained, the user is transported via a wormhole to the Eggsteroid level. When the level is completed/player gives up, he/she will be transported back by a wormhole to the level where the Eggsteroid was. From that moment, the player can freely access the Eggsteroid level by going to the Eggsteroid world in the episode selection screen. The background of the eggsteroids episode has a large egg-shaped planet in the middle with eggsteroids floating all over the place (possibly the Angry Birds version of Saturn). The background also has a yellow sky and stars.
THROUGH THE WORMHOLE
Space is a funny old place. Take the eggsteroids for example. Little did Super Red realise when he tried to grab the first that he would be sucked through a wormhole and deposited in a pocket dimension full of Piggies to pop. And when he was done, he was miraculously transported back again. Bizarre.
|Level||Found in level||Episode||Homage to||Birds||Pigs||3 stars score||Notes|
|E-1||1-9||Template:Space Episodes||Space Invaders||x1||25,000|
|E-2||1-20||Super Mario Bros.||x1||15,000|
|E-3||2-13||Template:Space Episodes||Arkanoid||x1 x1||50,000|
|E-4||2-25||Bubble Bobble||x2 x1||40,000|
|E-5||2-28||Star Castle||x4 x3||98,000|
|E-6||3-10||Template:Space Episodes||Pong (Or Air Hockey)||x1||25,000|
|E-7||4-16||Template:Space Episodes||Trouble||x4 x4 x4 x4||120.000|
|E-8||4-24||Tetris||x1 x1 x1 x1||65,000|
|E-10||7-11||Template:Space Episodes||Pinball||x5 x1||100,000|
|E-11||5-3||Template:Space Episodes||Viking Lander||x6 x1||95,000|
|E-12||5-12||Sojourner||x6 x3 x1||155,000|
|E-13||5-18||Opportunity||x7 x4 x1||135,000|
|E-14||5-28||Phoenix Lander||x6 x1||143,000|
|E-15||8-8||Template:Space Episodes||Deep Impact||Template:Space Objects (Incoming)|
|E-17||8-17||Orion Crew Vehicle||x4|
|E-S||Samsung Bonus Eggsteroid||N/A||None||x2 x1||60,000 (uncomfirmed)||Only available on Samsung.|
- "Eggsteroid" is a portmanteau of the words "Egg" and "Asteroid".
- In the Angry Birds Space Video, the Ice Bird was seen with a single Eggsteroid when it crash landed on Earth. It, along with the regular Eggs have been stolen by the Pigs.
- There is also an exclusive level only on Samsung Galaxy's Android. This level has a Golden Samsung Galaxy Note Icon, and shows "Angry Birds Launch Partner Samsung Galaxy Note" in the level.
- Except for the Samsung Bonus Eggsteroid, all Eggsteroid levels have orange gravitational fields instead of the normal blue.
- Eggsteroid S is also the only Eggsteroid so far without an orange-yellow background.
- Bomb's and Orange Bird's costumes have Eggsteroids on them.
- The Super Mario-themed Eggsteroid level has two allusions to that franchise: aside from resembling the beginning of the first level of the original Super Mario Bros., the level also unintentionally references Super Mario Galaxy due to the two games' similar premises.
- When Space Characters got Plush Toys, Walmart ran a deal. If you find Eggsteroids on a Plush Toy, you get a discount.
- If the pig falls off in Eggsteroid 2, it will automatically be defeated after a while unless the losing sound plays.