El Porkador! is the forty-first episode of Angry Birds Toons.
Fat Pig makes his debut in this episode. It was aired on December 22, 2013.
The pigs send a HUGE pig (pushing him on a wheelbarrow) toward the nest. The birds seem defenseless against him. Until Terence arrives!
At first, there was a butterfly flying at the birds' hideout. It disturbed Red, who was taking a rest on his folding seat, and Bomb, who was busy eating ice cream. The Blues also lived there, but the butterfly did not disturb them with what they were doing. Instead of a butterfly flying there, there was a ground-shaking where someone would appear. It was El Porkador (Fat Pig). He sang every time while the Minion Pigs brought him with the use of a wheelbarrow because he was unable to walk to the hideout to steal and get the eggs on his own. Corporal Pig also joined the pigs to give commands to the Minion Pigs. Bomb was shocked at him and his ice cream spilled on the ground. Red was also shocked that they also shook The Eggs. El Porkador laughed after he sang. The birds got angry at him, especially Red.
Red went to the Slingshot to hit the El Porkador where he extended the elastic band of Slingshot and released after. He hit him but got stuck to him because El Porkador's body was fluffy and soft. Afterward, he sang again where he fired Red back to his hideout. It was painful for him.
Next was The Blues. Instead of using the Slingshot to hit him, they just ran to him to hit and fight them but not before leaving their shades and caps. But El Porkador sniffed them using his big nose. After he sniffed them, he released them back to their hideout with his nose. Bomb saw that The Blues would hit the ground hard so he used himself as a cushion to soften the impact. He then became angry.
Next was Bomb. He used the Slingshot to blow up El Porkador. He lit his fuse but fell onto the ground near to him as El Porkador blocked the attack with a racket, which caused Bomb's explosion to occur on the ground.
Then, they walked over Bomb while the Birds, except Bomb, got angry at him as he continuously sang. But he bumped into Terence, the Big Brother Bird. They did not notice him when he arrived. The birds were protected by Terence at his back. When the pigs saw him, Corporal said that they would push the wheelbarrow (where El Porkador sat) on Terence to hit him and pass over him, but Terence was too strong, while El Porkador was fluffy. They pushed the cart three times, but still, the plan did not work. Terence got angry at them when they did it because he knew that they would steal the Eggs. He made El Porkador roll and demolish Pig City down by using his weight to make the ground crack. When it cracked, the wheelbarrow's wheels were inserted such that it made the El Porkador imbalanced. He rolled and the pigs ran, but they were hit by him and as he rolled down to the Pig City, he sang louder when he hit King Pig's Palace. Before they rolled down to Pig City, Bomb was almost hit by them as he moved beside them.
As the credits rolled, El Porkador cries because his plan failed.
- There is a change under the Slingshot when Red and Bomb extends the elastic band of it.
- In the ending scene, Pig City is mirrored backwards.
- The name can be a reference to a coffee shop or a restaurant named El Parador.
- In the credits, it is stated there that the Fat Pig is listed as Goliath Pig (as his second appearance) instead of Fat Pig (as his first appearance).
- El Porkador's emblem on his headband is a rotation of Wingman's mark.
- This is the second time Bomb has a paternal figure at The Blues when he tries to catch them after they are launched by Fat Pig. First was The Bird That Cried Pig when he plays with them.
- The butterfly is somewhat similar to the butterfly from Chuck Time.
- This is the third time Bomb eats ice cream. The first time was in Off Duty. The second time was in Fired Up.
- This is the first time Fat Pig cried, but only in the credits.
- This is the first time Carl Upsdell directed an episode.
- The animation is somehow similar to Chuck Time to Thunder Chuck. But the character design is still from Dopeys on a Rope.
- In this episode, the speed of The Blues resembles their ability in Angry Birds Go!
- Fat Pig in this episode has higher eyes.
- If you look closely, Terence is slightly larger than El Porkador.
- Terence breaking the ground is very similar to the superhero Hulk's move Hulk Smash.
- Coincidentally, Terence is made to look like the Hulk in Angry Birds Space.
- This was #9 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
- This was the 2nd episode to feature a butterfly. The 1st was in Chuck Time, and the 3rd was in The Butterfly Effect.
- This is the only episode in the series where the title is in a foreign language.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·