El Porkador! is the 41th episode of Angry Birds Toons.
The pigs send a HUGE pig (pushing him on a wheelbarrow) toward the nest. The birds seem defenseless against him. Until Terence arrives!
At first, there's a butterfly flying at the birds' hideout. It disturbs Red, who is taking a rest on his folding seat, and Bomb, who was busy eating ice cream. The Blues also lived there, but the butterfly didn't disturb them with what they're doing. Instead of a butterfly flying there, there's also a ground shaking where someone will appear. It's Fat Pig! He sings every time while the Minion Pigs brought him with the use of a wheelbarrow because he can't walk to the hideout to steal and get the eggs on his own. Corporal Pig also joined the pigs to give commands to the Minion Pigs. Bomb was shocked of him and his ice cream spilled on the ground. Red was also shocked that they also shook The Eggs. Fat Pig laughs after he sings. The birds got angry at him, especially Red.
Red went to the Slingshot to hit the Fat Pig where he extended the elastic band of Slingshot and released after. He hit him, but he got stuck to him because Fat Pig's body is fluffy and soft. Afterwards, he sings again where he fired Red back to his hideout. It was painful for him.
Next were The Blues. Instead of using the Slingshot to hit him, they just ran to him to hit and fight them. Before they ran, they left their shades and caps. But Fat Pig can sniff them using his big nose. After he sniffs them, he released them back to their hideout with his nose. Bomb saw that The Blues will hit the ground hard so used himself as a cushion to soften the impact. He then became angry.
Next was Bomb. He used the Slingshot to blow up Fat Pig. He lights his fuse, but he fell onto the ground near to him when Fat Pig had a tennis racket, which caused Bomb's explosion to be on the ground.
Then, they walked over Bomb while the Birds, except Bomb, got angry at him as he continuously sings. But he bumped into Terence! They didn't notice him when he arrives. The birds were protected by Terence at his back. When the pigs saw him, Corporal said that they will push the wheelbarrow (where Fat Pig sits on it) on Terence to hit him and pass over him, but Terence is too strong, while Fat Pig is fluffy. They push the cart three times, but still the plan didn't work. Terence got angry at them when they did it, because he knew that they will steal the Eggs. He made Fat Pig roll and demolish Pig City down by using his weight to make the ground crack. When it cracked, the wheelbarrow's wheels are inserted such that it made the Fat Pig imbalanced. He rolled and the pigs ran, but they're hit by him and as he rolled down to the Pig City, he sings louder when he hits the King Pig's Palace. Before they rolled down to Pig City, Bomb's almost hit by them as he moves beside them.
As the credits roll, Fat Pig's crying that their plans will not prevail.
- The name can be a reference to a coffee shop or a restaurant named El Parador.
- This is the tenth episode to have a Pig, Pigs, Pig's, Piggy, Piggies', or Pork name in the title card. Others include Pig Talent, Crash Test Piggies, Hypno Pigs, The Bird That Cried Pig, Green Pig Soup, Piggy Wig, Pig Plot Potion, Night of the Living Pork, and A Pig's Best Friend.
- This is the first appearance of Fat Pig.
- In the credits, it is stated there that the Fat Pig is listed as Goliath Pig (as his second appearance) instead of Fat Pig (as his first appearance).
- This is the 17th appearance of Red, 16th appearance of the Blues, 14th appearance of Corporal Pig, 7th appearance of Bomb, and 6th appearance of Terence.
- This is the second time Bomb has a paternal figure at The Blues when he tries to catch them after they are launched by Fat Pig. First was The Bird That Cried Pig when he plays with them.
- The butterfly is somewhat similar to an episode, Chuck Time.
- This is the fourth time Bomb explodes. The first time was in The Bird That Cried Pig, second time was in Tooth Royal, and the third time was in Clash of Corns.
- This is the third time Bomb eats ice cream. The first time was in Off Duty. The second time was in Fired Up.
- This is the first time Fat Pig cried, but only in the credits.
- This is the first time Carl Upsdell directed an episode.
- Error: There is a change under the Slingshot when Red and Bomb extends the elastic band of it.
- The animation is some how similar to Chuck Time to Thunder Chuck, But the character design is still from Dopeys on a Rope.
- In this episode, the speed of The Blues resembles their ability in Angry Birds Go!
- Fat Pig in this episode has higher eyes.
- If you look closely, Terence is slightly larger than El Porkador.
- Terence breaking the ground is very similar to the Hulk's move Hulk Smash.
- Coincedentally, Terence is made to look like the Hulk in Angry Birds Space.
- This was #9 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·