|Air Date||February 3, 2017|
|Written by||Duncan Rochfort|
|Directed by||Meruan Salim|
|Slip Up||Scary Fog|
Final Curtain is the thirty-fourth and the final episode of Piggy Tales: Third Act.
In this episode the piggy theater is cleaned and the conclusion of the series. The series is directly followed by Piggy Tales: 4th Street.
It's the end of the show and Janitor Pig puts on a final performance.
The Janitor Pig and other Minion Pig clean up the props and objects used in the episodes, and he is crying. Among them is a lift from Wrong Floor - a vending machine from Snack Time, to name a few, pigs and props fall into the hole on the stage, and tearfully says goodbye to some props. He is meanwhile handed a stick of dynamite, a TNT crate, a time bomb, and a time bomb which is about to explode. He gets startled and shocked, and closes the stage hatch door in an attempt to protect the theater. Suddenly, there is a huge explosion which literally ''breaks the fourth wall''. We hear the sound of cars honking and the piggy gets shocked. An angelic chorus is played as the Janitor Pig and the piggies discover Pig City, and the Janitor Pig goes to the city. The episode ends, only for the story to continue in Piggy Tales: 4th Street.
- The explosion that happened in the near end of the episode that resulted in the breaking of the wall and showed the new location was the Pig City in its 3D dimension form.
- The Pig City which was shown after the explosion is the setting of Piggy Tales: 4th Street.
- Rovio collaborated wth CAKE (A video company for kids entertainment) for these two seasons (Piggy Tales: Third Act and Piggy Tales: 4th Street) after The Angry Birds Movie had reached No.1 in United States. This proof is seen in some news of the world.
- The episode reuses music from the final episode of the first season It's A Wrap.
- The assets that were put inside the hole was from previous episodes of the Piggy Tales: Third Act episodes. A list is below:
- The P in Piggy from Wrong Floor.
- The S from the title card.
- A pumpkin. It is most likely to be at Pumpkin Head, but shorter.
- The table from Magic Matchup.
- A firework, which seems to be copied from Bad Piggies.
- The pig and snack from the vending machine was at Snack Time.
- The apple and slingshot from Sharpest Shooter.
- The teeth from the vampire at Scared Sick.
- The elevator or lift from Wrong Floor.
- The blue balloon from Bouncing Buffoon.
- The vault from Piggy Vaulting.
- The pool and headband from Piggy Dive.
- The cooked pancake, pan, chef hat, and mustache copied from Chef Pig is from Batter Up.
- Fat Pig from Batter Up , Let's Tango , For Pig's Sake and Pig Expectations .
- The candy canes from Pig Expectations.
- The archery bow-and-arrow is also from Sharpest Shooter.
- A dynamite stick from Pumpkin Head.
- A TNT crate.
- The time bomb from Chalk It Up.
- The assets that were put inside is a reference to the original season.
- This is the second time the fourth wall is broken, the first being Let's Tango.
- This episode dates in 2016 with the credits instead of 2017 due to the episode's production in 2016.
Watch the episode on YouTube