Click here to see Foreman Pig's gallery
|First Appearance||Poached Eggs 2-21|
''Mud, stinky puddles, rubbish rotting in the street - this city gets more disgusting every day... I love it! ''
–Moustache Pig, Angry Birds Comics Issue 8 (Pair of King's story)
Foreman Boss Pig (also known as the Moustache Pig) is a species of Pig and the tertiary antagonist in the Angry Birds series. He is considered the right-hand-pig to the King Pig and is the second strongest of all the Pigs in the game. In Angry Birds Toons, there is only one Foreman Pig, while in the game, there are several Foreman Pigs. They first appear at the end of World 2, where a single Foreman Pig appears as the main enemy of Poached Eggs 2-21. Following the defeat of the first Foreman Pig, they are more commonly seen.
Foreman Pig is a green round pig with thick red eyebrows and a bushy mustache and black eyes. He also has wrinkles on each side. In his earlier in-game appearance, his eyebrows are white to make him look older.
In Angry Birds Toons until Angry Birds Epic, Foreman Pig appears as an old but chubby pig and his skin is darker. His eyes are heterochromia which has a grey eye on the right while black on the left. His right gray eye appears to have a cataract eye.
In the film version, Foreman Pig appears as a green anthropomorphic pig with an older and middle-aged appearance and is based on his game counterpart. His outfit has him wearing construction gear similar to his role in the Big Setup and has a hammer and a wrench on his utility belt, there is also a pocket with various nails.
"The Foreman Pig is a wonk. He is a dedicated and responsible person who values order, discipline and following the rules. He is admirably persistent, and he always delivers what he promises."
- Modified from the Birdsonality Test.
Foreman Pig Bosses
There have been various Foreman Pig bosses:
- Mr. Moustache (at the end of the second part in Poached Eggs)
- Mounting Moustache (at the end of the second part in Danger Above)
- Mason Moustache (at the end of the second part in The Big Setup)
- Clint Eastbacon (at the end of the second part in Ham 'Em High).
- Mine and Dine are Cave Conqueror (Finish World 16)
- Scientist Foreman Pig (At the end of the second part in Short Fuse)
- Assistant Foreman Pig (At the end of the second part in Bad Piggies)
- Farmer Foreman Pig and Umbrella Foreman Pig (At the end of both last parts of Piggy Farm)
- Paleontologist Foreman Pig (At the end of the second part in Jurassic Pork)
10. In Angry Birds Space in Fry Me To The Moon Level 3-10. As Grand Moff Tarkin (in some levels in Death Star) in Angry Birds Star Wars. Also, these bosses are seen in some Angry Birds achievements. Count Dooku on level 16 of Revenge Of The Pork on Angry Birds Star Wars 2. As the second boss of each episode in Angry Birds 2. In Angry Birds Evolution as the Mechanic in his boss variant.
Foreman Pig appears in The Angry Birds Movie, voiced by Fergal Reilly, one of its two directors. He wears a construction hat and a work belt and was commissioned by Leonard to lower the pigs' captured eggs into a boiling cauldron and cook them for lunch at his castle's great hall at the heart of Pig City, using a wired remote.
However, before he could press the button to lower the eggs into the cauldron, Red and Mighty Eagle, the leaders of the Angry Birds' ongoing assault on Pig City, storm into the hall to stop the eggs from being cooked. Red kicks Foreman Pig through a window, stopping him from using the remote.
- A strong Red is enough to pop the Foreman Pig in one shot, but it has to come from a great distance. Also, popping the Foreman Pig with a Red will weaken the velocity of the Red Bird greatly.
- Chuck, Bomb, Matilda's Egg Bomb, Hal, Terence and the inflating ability of Bubbles, and TNT can be done instantly. Also Matilda's 2nd corpse and stone will do. It should be noted that Jay, Jake, and Jim should be split before hitting the Pig.
- You can't use wood or glass because it will not work on Foreman Pig instantly, but wood will do if hit a few times.
- Small Pigs that collapse on him will not work as he is too strong for it.
- Foreman Pigs is considered to be the most elderly of the Pigs due to his saggy eyes, orange eyebrows, and the fact that his nostrils sweat when he is hurt.
- Because of his eyes, he was mistakenly labeled as Grandpa Pig on Angry Birds: Mega Smash.
- Foreman Pig is slightly different than all the other pigs in the game.
- Foreman Pig's job is to build egg catching weapons for King Pig, although the designs are actually a modification from Professor Pig's peaceful machines.
- When the birds fail a level, non-Chrome Moustache Pigs don't smile. Instead, they close their eyes in triumph, creating a facial expression that makes the pig look satisfied.
- In Hogs and Kisses, he falls in love with a Female Pig in the credits, and Cupid Pig winks at the player in triumph.
- In the Chrome version and Angry Birds Space, the Foreman Pig's eyebrows are orange, not white.
- Foreman Pig appears as a boss in the final level of Red Planet. However, he is not the main thing to beat.
- In the song Ode to Snow, he says that he hates snow.
- Foreman Pig's hobby is reading his rule books.
- According to AngryBirds.com (2014 version), Foreman Pig has a book of 7,345 rules.
- In the song Ode to Snow, he wears braces when he was a piglet.
- He has 3 torn parts. An ear, an eyebrow, and a part of his nose.