|Air Date||July 25, 2014|
|Written by||Rémi Chapotot|
|Directed by||Rémi Chapotot|
|Up or Down?||Snooze|
Gloves is the sixteenth episode of Piggy Tales.
Piggies don't have hands! So when they come across a pair of gloves they have no idea what they're for.
As the story begins, we see three Minion Pigs, two normal sized Minion Pigs and one little Minion Pig. They start to look at the pink gloves, and they realize they have a very curious idea to know what the gloves are for! One Minion Pig knows that the pink gloves are for sounding like a trumpet, and the other knows that the pink gloves are for floating, while he knows that the pink gloves are for bouncing, but as he finished bouncing, a pink glove deflated as if it was a balloon. Then, we pan once again to the second Minion Pig reminding that a pink glove is for sounding like a cow, then the other has a pink glove that is for blindfolding and squawking like a chicken. As the the two piggies off-screen put the gloves on the floor, the little Minion Pig knows that they are for clapping. Suddenly, the other two Minion Pigs start to say No, and they take the pink gloves away from the little Minion Pig by taking one glove apiece! The little Minion Pig is not amazed.
- This is the only episode to have a next shortest time period, the first being The Mirror which had its shortest time period.
- Gloves are only used for people, and not for Pigs.
- This is the second episode that have pigs with different sizes if you don't count Abduction, first being Teeter-Trotter.
- Minion Pigs
- Little Minion Pig (exclusive appearance)
- Gloves (exclusive appearance)
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·