|Go Green, Get Lucky|
|Released||March 10, 2011|
|Hogs and Kisses||Easter Eggs|
Go Green, Get Lucky is the first St. Patrick's Day themed episode in Angry Birds Seasons. It is St. Patrick's Day-themed, and thus, it contains many Gaelic/Irish items and scenery. In keeping with the previous holiday-themed episodes, it has items that can be smashed for 3000 additional points; in this case a pot of gold, alongside introducing items that instead award only 1000 points.
Go Green, Get Lucky has the same number of levels as "Hogs and Kisses", and even retains the format of unlocking levels via Facebook.
It seemed the perfect place to protect the eggs. A mystical realm where no pig dared to tread. But gues what? Even King Pig's fear of four-leaf clovers couldn't keep him from chasing the nest.
- Before the episode colors were removed in a update, the representative color they used in Go Green, Get Lucky is green, unlike the green color in Mighty Hoax, this one's darker.
- Along with Easter Eggs, this is one of the theme versions of Angry Birds Seasons that has background music playing during gameplay.
- The First Golden Egg (Not the Pot of Gold) has Red with a hat, but the Hat is just an accessory. This is the only time, where birds are wearing something while in the slingshot. If the Red is already wearing a Bird Wear, he won't use in the level like the birds in other levels that they already use hats.
- The King Pig does not appear in the last level, as he usually does. He is in a Golden Egg level. In that level, he looks somewhat bigger than his original size.
- This is the first episode in Angry Birds Seasons, that uses the Google Chrome Design for the Bad Piggies in both the cutscences and the ending credits.
- Some wood blocks have etchings of clovers on them. Hitting 4-leaf clovers present in a level could destroy these blocks all on their own.
- In the First Golden Egg, the Red rotates on the slingshot to the point of being upside-down. This is due to the hat he is wearing.
|Angry Birds Seasons Episodes|
|Seasons 2010|| |
|Seasons 2011||Hogs and Kisses • Go Green, Get Lucky • Easter Eggs • Summer Pignic • Moon Festival • Ham'o'ween • Wreck the Halls|
|Seasons 2012||Year of the Dragon • Cherry Blossom • Piglantis • Back to School • Haunted Hogs • Winter Wonderham|
|Seasons 2013||Abra-Ca-Bacon • Arctic Eggspedition|
|Seasons 2014||South Hamerica • Ham Dunk • On Finn Ice|
|Seasons 2015||Tropigal Paradise • Invasion of the Egg Snatchers • Ski or Squeal|
|Seasons 2016||Fairy Hogmother • Marie Hamtoinette • Summer Camp • Piggywood Studios • Hammier Things • Ragnahog|
|Bonus Episodes||Pig Days|