|Go Green, Get Lucky|
|Number of levels|
Go Green, Get Lucky is the first St. Patrick's Day themed episode in Angry Birds Seasons. It is St. Patrick's Day-themed, and thus, it contains many Gaelic/Irish items and scenery. In keeping with the previous holiday-themed episodes, it has items that can be smashed for 3000 additional points; in this case a pot of gold, alongside introducing items that instead award only 1000 points.
Go Green, Get Lucky has the same number of levels as "Hogs and Kisses", and even retains the format of unlocking levels via Facebook.
In the Chinese version of Seasons, the episode is located in the Mystery Area section, and is classified as the first episode.
It seemed the perfect place to protect the eggs. A mystical realm where no pig dared to tread. But gues[sic] what? Even King Pig's fear of four-leaf clovers couldn't keep him from chasing the nest.
- Before the episode colors were removed in a update, the representative color they used in Go Green, Get Lucky is green, unlike the green color in Mighty Hoax, this one's darker.
- Along with Easter Eggs, this is one of the theme versions of Angry Birds Seasons that has background music playing during gameplay.
- In the first Golden Egg Level, Red wears a hat, but the hat is just an accessory. This is the only time, where birds are wearing something while in the slingshot.
- When the player starts the level by clicking the Golden Egg Level from the menu, Red is not wearing a hat and his hat is under the slingshot. However, when Red is launched from the slingshot, Red wears his hat. When the player restart the Level without back to the menu, Red already wears his hat while in the slingshot.
- When launched, Red rotates on the slingshot to the point of being upside-down. This is due to the hat he is wearing.
- The King Pig does not appear in the last level, as he usually does. He is in a Golden Egg level. In that level, he looks somewhat bigger than his original size.
- This is the first episode in Angry Birds Seasons, that uses the Google Chrome Design for the Bad Piggies in both the cutscences and the ending credits.
- Some wood blocks have etchings of clovers on them. Hitting 4-leaf clovers present in a level could destroy these blocks all on their own.
|Protagonists||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Antagonists (Accessorized Pigs)||( • • • ) • • • • • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Power-Ups||• • • • * • •|
|Cinematic Trailers||• • • • • • •|
|Comics||Moon Festival Comic • Ham'o'ween Comic • Christmas Comic • Year of the Dragon Comic|
|Songs||"Peace Song 2011" • "Fly Me Home Tonight" • "Ode to Snow" • "Santamental Me"|
|Other||Achievements • • • Cutscenes • Free Version • Gallery • Glitches • List of Levels • • Soundtrack • • Unused Content • Version History|
|Key||* - Exclusive to the Chinese version|