| || King Pig has stolen the Eggs, and there's no way to retrieve them, ever!'
This article contains information about an abandoned project.
|Levels||20 + 2 Golden Grenades|
|Released||August 20, 2012|
|Game(s)||Angry Birds Friends|
Angry Birds Green Day was an episode on Angry Birds Friends that promotes the punk rock band "Green Day". It was released on August 20, 2012.
Green Day consisted of 20 levels plus 2 Golden Grenade levels. The Grenade level worked like a Golden Egg. The first Grenade can be found in level 3. The setting in all the levels are at a Green Day concert. The 3 pigs that symbolize the band, as seen in the episode's button, are actually in the Grenade level. They are seen playing with guitars and drums.
How to find the Golden Grenades
- One can be found in Level 3. Launch Hal backwards, use its power, and wait until he hits the grenade.
- Another golden grenade is on level 15. Launch Bomb in the hole then explode near the egg.
There are 3 Medium Pigs that are dressed like bassist and backing vocalist Mike Dirnt, drummer Tré Cool and guitarist and backing vocalist Jason White. They appear in the Golden Grenade level 1. One of them appears in GD-20.
- There are 2 "Heart like a Hand Grenade" levels which unlock a hidden level like a Golden Egg. The first one is found on level 3 that's shaped like a heart grenade which symbolizes the cover of Green Day's 2004 album, American Idiot. The other is on level 16.
- There's music in the Grenade level, so the pigs are really playing one of their songs. Music is also played in the second Grenade Level after Green Day was updated on September 26, but plays an entirely different song, even when the Green Day Bad Piggies are not seen.
- On the level selection screen, it plays their song, "Oh Love", the single of their formerly new album "¡Uno!"
- Around the episode's button, pink spray paint was being sprayed around it, but it was removed.
- King Pig is not seen in this episode.
- Their logo looks like King Pig in a strange, blue color, with wings and a "Green Day" sign in his mouth.
- On the level selection screen, the background is lime green with stripes, representing the same background from the "Oh Love" video.
- The Golden Grenade is the only Golden Egg that is not in the Golden Eggs episode.
- On September 26, 2012, Green Day was updated with 10 new levels and a new golden "Heart Like a Hand Grenade". And even though the Green Day Bad Piggies are not seen in this new golden "Heart Grenade", it plays an entirely different song than the first golden "Heart Like a Hand Grenade for short". While the first Golden Grenade plays the song "Troublemaker" from the album, "!UNO!", the second grenade plays "Lazy Bones" from the album, "!DOS!".
- The second Grenade level has the pigs stacked like the word GREEN DAY.
- If you put a Mobile Phone accessory on your Bird Avatar, on the mobile version, it will show the Mike Dirnt Pig (Blonde Hair).