Green Pig Soup is the twenty-seventh episode of Angry Birds Toons.
The pigs try to approach the eggs in Matilda's garden by disguising themselves as cabbages. But they didn't expect her to notice and then try to prune, or worse, cook them!
One day, Corporal Pig planned to steal the eggs in Matilda's garden using the three Minion Pigs disguised in cabbages. The Minion Pigs start to walk to the group of cabbages. They looked at Matilda and The Eggs. But Matilda then starts to walk to the group of cabbages and minion pigs start to hide in the cabbages. Matilda got a cabbage and started to pound it very hard that makes the minion pigs shiver in fear.
The Minion Pigs started to hide in bushes while Matilda starts to pick the best cabbages and puts it in the wooden wheelbarrow. A minion pig has been caught by Matilda but she thought it as a cabbage.
The second minion pig was afraid to get caught so he hid himself in a bush but he accidentally stepped the gardening rake as the nuts thrown and hit to his head, noticed and puts it in a wheelbarrow where the first minion pig was there also but she also thought it as a cabbage.
Matilda found another minion pig hiding in a bush but she thought it again as a cabbage and the two minion pigs realized that the other cabbage was the third minion pig, but it was a cabbage stuffed with grass. The third minion pig is hiding inside a pumpkin instead of being dressed as cabbage, He starts to run to the eggs. When Matilda picks up the cabbages, she pounded the first cabbage very hard. The minion pigs, before they got pounded, they jumped into the cooking pot. When the disguised minion pig was about to capture the eggs, Matilda discovered that the cabbages she picked were piggies and looks back to the eggs. Matilda angrily screams to the pigs and throws them back to their hideout. The piggies then lands on the ground and Corporal Pig wonders where the eggs are but the piggies just ate the cabbages and the pumpkin they wore.
Cast (in order of appearance)
- Corporal Pig (10th appearance), and Minion Pigs (appeared together)
- Matilda (9th appearance), and The Eggs (appeared together)
- This episode is likely similar to Double Take.
- In the Double Take episode, The minion pigs hid as eggs, so that Matilda won't noticed them when the Corporal Pig got the eggs (The Blues), but she noticed and thrown.
- In this episode, The minion pigs hid as cabbages, so that Matilda won't noticed them as they wanted to steal the eggs, but she noticed, thrown.
- This is the fifth episode to have a Pig, Pigs or Piggies' name in the title card. First was Pig Talent, Second was Crash Test Piggies, Third was Hypno Pigs and the Fourth was The Bird That Cried Pig
- This is the second time Matilda prepares a soup and creates a wild storm by being get angry. First was in the episode Cordon Bleugh!
- This is the first episode written by Glenn Dakin.
- Matilda's scream was nearly alike to Sylvia's due to their boyish and girlish voice, except when she talks.
- Matilda's cooking seems to have improved since Cordon Bleugh!
- This was #18 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
|Episodes|| · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·