Hambo is the forty-fourth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode was aired on January 12, 2014.
The pigs send a tough pig to steal the eggs. But he's more stupid than they thought...
Corporal Pig was teaching the pigs his plan on how to steal the eggs. Corporal Pig then explained that whoever stole the Eggs would get a prize, a cake. When Hambo saw the reward, he licks his lips.
Corporal Pig then made an obstacle course for the minion pigs to see who was the toughest pig. Hambo was revealed to be the last pig standing.
Corporal Pig then ordered a pig to fire up the cannon and send Hambo flying towards the eggs where he proceeded to sneaks past Red, jumps across Chuck and under Matilda by swimming. Hambo then returned with the eggs successfully. The pigs burst with joy and started a party, getting out the cake and playing party music. A medal of honor was also prepared for him. Once Hambo entered the room, Corporal Pig silenced the pigs and told the trumpeter pigs to play ceremonial music. However, the "Egg" turns out to be a rock. The pigs were shocked. Meanwhile, Hambo took his medal of honor and ate all the cake. Meanwhile, The trumpeter pigs played disco music, and the episode ended.
- This is the first appearance of Hambo. His appearance looks like a Prisoner Pig in Hamshank Redemption, but the difference is he doesn't have scars on his eyebrows compared to a Prisoner Pig.
- Their training with Corporal Pig, their location and a yellow-black sign on a rock shaped like an egg is just like in the episode Crash Test Piggies.
- This is the first episode written by David Vinicombe.
- Hambo's second appearance is in The Truce, as seen in one of the pictures in the gallery.
- This was #4 on Top 20 Angry Birds Toons Fan Favorites.
- When the egg Hambo was carrying what was revealed to be a rock, the background behind the Hard Pig disappeared one frame before the shot changes. This was fixed in the DVD version. See the Gallery.
- At 0:33 to 0:35 the disqualified pig lacks eyebrows.
- REDIRECT Template:EpisodesNav