The Happy Hog Heaven Tournament is an Angry Birds Friends tournament that is happening on:
- Octournament (September 16th to September 18th 2019)
- Tournament 2 (September 19th to September 20th 2019)
- Tournament 3 (September 21st to September 22nd 2019)
It's an Autmn tournament that features several new things, but the most special of them is the Bulky Pig that appears on the levels.
It's a tournament filled with food, perfect for the piggies.
The Piggies got tired of all the junkfood they've had lately, so they raided Matilda's garden.
This week is all about veggies, fruits and hitting the gym!
When was the last time you were at a gym? (And did you spend it on an excersise bike while playing Angry Birds Friends? No need to hide, we've all been there...)
It's Matilda's Garden , which there are hills with grass and rivers, near them, there is broccoli trees, giant raddishes, giant berries, lettuce and bushes. On the far background, there are giant cheese, cheddar and meat slicees that look like buildings, there is also a giant round cheese near them.
On the foreground, there is advocadoes, yellow, green and red sweet peppers, radishes, carrots and tomatoes near a giant and long corn that is the floor of the land.
It featured several things such as:
- Bulky Pig: A strong and hard to defeat pig that looks like Chef Pig and Goliath Pig. He sometimes appears without his Chef Hat and can appear with other types of hat. He burps when defeated.
- Mango: A delicious easy to destroy fruit.
- Eggplant: A delicious easy to destroy vegetable.
- Asparagus: Another delicious easy to destroy vegetable.
- Golden Carrot: Another delicious easy to destroy vegetable, it gives 5000 points when destroyed.
- Stalk: A easy to destroy object.
- Pepper Gondola: Another easy to destroy object.
- Iron Box: A hard to destroy object.
- Wooden Fence: Another hard to destroy object.
- Water Bottle:Another easy to destroy object.
- Chef Hat: A pig's wear, it looks exactly like Chef Pig 's hat.
- Black Sporty Attire: Another pig's wear
- This is a sequel tournament to the Junk Food Tournament .