- ""Catch me if you can!"
Don't mind me hovering. You just make me restless."
Helipigs are a variety of pigs with the ability to fly. They wear a cap with a propelor on the top which keeps them up. Once attacked, their hat will begin to get damaged. They have the strength of regular Minion Pigs
- When using Stella, bounce off of another object before hitting Helipig if possible. Otherwise, aim for the bottom of Helipig to bounce it upwards, ultimately sending it off-screen and popped.
- When Poppy is used, do not waste the bird on 1 Helipig unless there is a structure below it. Instead, a split second after Poppy hits the Helipig, tap the screen and do not let go until Poppy is under a structure,
- Luca is useless against Helipig.
- Willow should have her ability activated when extremely close to Helipig and where she will hit a structure near him.
- Dahlia is not suggested for popping Helipigs; her ability will only move Helipig for a short distance.
- It is unknown how they can fly, as their hats show no mechanical setup.
- Helipigs will stay stationary until hit by birds.
|Angry Birds||· · · · · · ·|
|Angry Birds Seasons|
|Angry Birds Rio|
|Angry Birds Friends|
|Angry Birds Space|
|Angry Birds Star Wars & II|
|Angry Birds Epic|
|Angry Birds Transformers|
|Angry Birds Stella|
|Angry Birds Fight!|
|Protagonists||• • • • • •|
|Antagonists||• • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Materials and Objects||• • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Miscellaneous||• • New Pigs on the Block • Lost and Found Items • Cutscenes • • •|
|Further Info||Achievements • Comic-Con Trailer • Gallery (Textures & Sprites) • Glitches • Original Soundtrack • Unused Content • Version History|
|Other Media||Comic Series • Angry Birds Stella Diaries • Stella: Nana and the Magic English Words • Stella Super Interactive Annual 2015 •|