|Air Date||August 29, 2014|
|Written by||Rémi Chapotot|
|Directed by||Rémi Chapotot|
|Dr. Pork,M.D||The Cure|
Hog Hoops is the twenty-first episode of Piggy Tales.
Join us courtside as one athletic piggy shows off his ball skillz! Hopefully nothing puts him off his aim...
The video begins when we see the basketball court. From there, we can hear the crowd cheering and we can see a Minion Pig showing some basketball skills. He does great athletic skills. First, he bounces the ball further away from the goal, and second, he now bounces it near the goal, and third, he bounces it further away again, and fourth, he still bounces the ball further away from the goal. Then, he tried to throw it into the goal, and score, but he was very ashamed. Then, as he walks dissapointedly, he finds out that the Minion Pig was playing the music instead of the music playing itself. He is very beamed, finds himself with joy, and is very happy. The athletic Minion Pig was even more upset, and is not ashamed any more - he was now very cross. The athletic Minion Pig tried to get him to listen to him, but the other Minion Pig was not listening and is very more happy, so happy, he could burst with wonder. Instead, he bursted with concern by the athletic Minion Pig, and the athletic pig wanted to shoot the other Minion Pig into the goal instead of the ball. The crowd cheered, and the Minion Pigs laughed. Now they were bursted with wonder and the crowd bursted with wilderness.
- The Piggy Tales music at the end was played with the organ.
- It is currently possible that the episode reference is to the second FIBA Basketball World Cup 2014.
- This is the only episode where the crowd is heard, and not seen nor animated, unlike other animations that show a title for a sporting event where the crowd is seen and heard, but not animated.
- The music would later reused at Doorbell Symphony.
- Minion Pigs
- Basketball (Exclusive Appearance)
- Basketball Organ (Exclusive Appearance)
- Crowd (only heard, not seen nor animated) (Exclusive Appearance)