Invasion of the Egg Snatchers is the twenty-second episode in Angry Birds Seasons. It was added in October 2015 and is the fourth Halloween-themed episode in the game. It is composed on thirty levels and three Bonus Levels.
Invasion of the Egg Snatchers takes place in a rural area during nighttime. The soil adopts a blue color and has some skulls and bones in it. In the background, many small hills can be seen behind some barbed wire and under a dark blue, starry sky, while, in front of the player, some cactuses appear.
As with all the other episodes in the game, the main goal of Invasion of the Egg Snatchers is to pop all the pigs in the levels by launching a limited set of birds using a slingshot. The pigs are sheltered inside structures, which resemble houses and restaurants in this episode. In addition, pigs may be seen inside of machine-like structures in the last levels.
This list is incomplete. You can help Angry Birds Wiki by expanding it, then removing this template.
|1-1||The player first has to launch Red to the wooden structure on the left where a pig is in, popping him and detonating the two gas bottles, thus popping the pig at the right. Then, they must launch the other Red to activate the switch on the car to turn it on and pop the other pigs. They should get 120000 points, which should be enough for the three stars.|
|1-2||The player should launch Chuck to the sand, and be lucky enough to pop all the pigs and get some extra points from destroying the structures as well. They should get 72000 points to get the three stars.|
|1-4||The player should launch Chuck to the bottom part of the red glowing sign, throwing it and destroying the structure beneath it. In addition, Chuck should also destroy the white sign, throwing it onto the car beneath it, and reach the white building as well. If a few pigs are left, then the player should launch Stella to pop them. The player must get at least 250000 points to get the three stars.|
|1-11||Using Terence, the player must destroy the most amount of sand as possible, popping all the pigs on it. If there is sand remaining with a pig on it, the player should launch Matilda to the sand, thus popping the pig and destroying the structure he is standing on, awarding the player with some additional points. The player should get, at least, 185000 points from this, granting them the three stars.|
|1-12||The player must launch Red to the center of the atom-like sign, throwing it at the platform, which should get unstable and fall onto the lava, thus destroying it and popping all the pigs on it. The player should get over 190000 points from this, more than enough for the three stars.|
|1-14||The player should launch Chuck to the minecart-like structure on the top part of the level, detonating the TNT boxes in and near it. If the player is lucky enough, the destruction will spread all around the level, popping all the pigs. The player should get over 190000 points to get the three stars.|
|1-15||The player must launch all the birds to the sand of the level, destroying all the structures, popping all the pigs, and granting them at least 275000 points to get the three stars.|
|2-16||The player should launch Terence to the sand, destroying the car-like structures on it and, if they are lucky enough, the UFO with the pig in the sky. The remaining birds should pop the remaining pigs. Getting at least 125000 points will grant the player the three stars.|
|2-29||The player must launch Bomb to the wooden plank near the slingshot, exploding there and popping all the pigs nearby. Then, they should launch Matilda, who must throw an explosive egg to reach the two TNT boxes surrounding the Foreman Pig, popping him as well. Terence should pop the remaining pigs. The player must get 185000 points to get the three stars.|
|3-star level||The player must obtain the three stars in all the aforementioned levels.|
|Gold Egg 1||In level 1–7, the player must use Chuck to reach the tank on top of the crane. Destroying it will reveal the Gold Egg.|
|Gold Egg 2||In level 2-21, the player must destroy the corn crops underneath the platform where the slingshot is on to get the Gold Egg.|
|"Eggs Files"||Douglas Black Heaton||1:28|
- The title of this episode is a reference to the Invasion Of The Body Snatchers film.
- This is the only episode whose theme does not share the name with the name of the episode. Instead, the theme is called "Eggs Files", a reference to The X-Files.
- The name of the folder that has the data of Invasion of the Egg Snatchers is also called "Eggs Files".
- The "Eggs Files" music was reused for the Angry Birds Toons episode "Spaced Out".
- The posters of the episode contain several references:
- The "Welcome to Fabulous Las Hogas Pigvada" poster in level 1-1 is a reference to the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada sign.
- The "It Came from the Pork!" poster in level 1-6 is a reference to the It Came from Outer Space film.
- The "The Wasp Pig" poster in level 1-11 is a reference to the The Wasp Woman film.
- The "Attack of the 50ft Bird" poster in level 2-16 refers to the Attack of the 50 Foot Woman film.
- The "The Invasion of the Hog Men" poster in level 2-21 is a reference to the The Invasion of the Saucer Men film.
- The "The Hog of the Worlds" poster in level 2-26 is a reference to the The War of the Worlds film.
|• • • • • •|
|• • • • •|
|• • Summer Camp • Piggywood Studios • Hammier Things • Ragnahog|
|Bonus Episodes||• • • •|