It's A Wrap
|Air Date||March 31, 2015|
|Written by||Joonas Rissanen & JP Saari|
|Directed by||JP Saari|
|Stuck In?||Nailed It!|
It's a Wrap is the thirty-first and the final episode of the first season of Piggy Tales.
You know that feeling when a super fun party is over and it's time to clean up everything and go home? Well, I guess even piggies can get a bit emotional at times like that.
It starts off with several pigs tidying up the set of Piggy Tales, in which they are packing up lots of elements from 'Season 1' of Piggy Tales, such as a lift from Up or Down?, a box from Push Button or Push Button Trouble, a basketball hoop from Hog Hoops and a few items from Jammed. The pig that we are looking at is sweeping up the soccer ball from Piggy in the Middle along with a few paper scraps and a medicine bottle from The Cure and Dr. Pork,M.D. The pig then notices a pinch of dirt on the screen, and scrubs it with his snout. But he made the screen even worse, Then he scrubs it with a sponge and the screen gets even darker and dirtier. Finally, he uses a mop and successfully rubs off the dirt. Suddenly when he looks around, all the other pigs are gone. A pig shouts at him to leave as the lights turn off. For a moment, the screen goes black, then the pig opens a door, and breaks the fourth wall by saying "Bye" in a British accent. Applause is heard and the episode ends, Only for the pig's curiosities be continued in Piggy Tales: Pigs at Work.
- The sound of the pig shouting sounds quite like Corporal Pig.
- This is the first time ever in Piggy Tales for a pig to speak.
- This is the first Piggy Tales episode to have no surprises or funny things, unless you count the screen cleaning part to be funny.
- When the pig is sweeping the soccer ball into the grey tray, there is a clock that looks similar to the one from Snooze.
- This is the only episode to have absolutely nothing in the title card except some debris.
- Here is a list of everything being cleaned up:
- A box with a button from both Push Button and Push Button Trouble.
- This may not count, but there is also a bunch of piggies glued together. This is most likely taken from Super Glue.
- A lift; from Up or Down?. This lift was later used in Wrong Floor, from Piggy Tales: Third Act.
- Piggies inside a jar, along with dynamite on top, as well as a mallet, even a chainsaw. All objects are from the episode Jammed.
- A piece of cheese from The Catch.
- Some debris.
- Lights and cameras, along with a director's seat.
- Tenor Pig in his piano when he was playing his song from Piggy in the Middle.
- A box from The Catch.
- A basketball hoop from Hog Hoops.
- The plunger wheel from Fly Piggy, Fly! and Superpork.
- And, if you look closely, the UFO from Abduction and Dr. Pork,M.D.
- Constructor pigs have a cameo in this episode, probably teasing the next season, titled as Piggy Tales: Pigs at Work.
- This episode celebrates 2 Years of Toons.TV and the end of the first season of Piggy Tales.
- The name is a parody on Admiral Ackbar's infamous quote in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, "It's a Trap!".
- Most viewers that first saw the episode thought it was an April fools hoax.