This page is a stub article
This article is a stub. You can help Angry Birds Wiki by expanding it and adding more information as soon as possible, then removing the stub tag.
On occasion, Rovio Entertainment will create new Angry Birds as fanon and jokes, meant solely for fun, but (most of the time) are not meant to be canonical.
The Coco Bird
On October 5, 2011, the Angry Birds Twitter page tweeted the following image with the caption, "Hey @ConanOBrien we've made an Angry Bird version of you. Meet the Coco Bird!"
The plush bird was a homage to Comedian/Talk Show Host, Conan O'Brien. It's based on Matilda, but features red hair, a red beard and opened mouth, similar to O'Brien's at the time.
On April 1, 2012, Conan O'Brien and Mashable.com shared a prank stating that O'Brien had purchased Mashable and was now the new CEO. The Angry Birds Twitter page tweeted: "The Coco bird is a fan of the new pecking order at @mashable!" and linked to the original image of the Coco Bird.
Note: This plush is not for sale in any internet stores and will not be, but it can be handmade by some people.
On April Fool's Day - April 1, 2012, Rovio Entertainment posted an image on Angry Birds' Social Media sites with the caption "Coming Soon," the "offical" title of this character was found by the file name of the Google+ image, "skunkbird_final.jpg."
The Angry Birds Twitter page later suggested to players "Tip: Pop precisely 22 pigs on the main menu!"
Later in the day, it was revealed as an April Fool's Joke with an updated image. Not too many people were tricked by this. Some people thought that this may have happened to Matilda when she went into space.
Agri BirdsAgri Birds was a weird-looking parody farm game that countained parodied versions of the birds, which have sat down from the pigs to enjoy Farm Life. The player would have to play as Red and other characters, which seem to have their own minigames, such as defeating moles, dressing, looking for The Blues and talking.
About the characters, they were parodied versions of the normal birds as said above, they had the following personalities:
- Red for exemple, was a super grumpy and emotionless bird, punching a simple chicken in order to get an egg (Thing that he always wants to protect),
- Chuck was an old bird, that was wise, happy but slow.
- Bomb was a fat bird trying to get fit, but loved Ice-Cream (And food).
- Sasha Lynx was somewhat a close bird to Hal which would dress up inappropriately.
- Matilda was a super violent farmer, wanting no animal to ruin her crops, she had a shotgun to this situation.
- Jay, Jake and Jim were crazy birds that acted like pragues.
- Stella was a great friend of Gale , which would have wanted to meet her again,
- Gale was a great friend of Stella , which would have wanted to meet her again,
- Mighty Bagel was a laze, bad and grumpy version of Mighty Eagle and father of Gale , wanting to bulldoze Stella's farm to build a Golf Stadium above it.
Nothing much is known about the game, as it was an April Fools joke, but for more information, see its page.
Angry Birds Stretch!Angry Birds Stretch was a parody game that had the same gameplay as Nokia Snake, the player would control Red and collect the eggs, getting into a strange, long form, of a snake, while obtaining points, it would also have a life system,consisting of 3 Red 's .It is said that it would be easy and fun to play, with no social features.
It would cost $9.99 as a launch price, but the game itself is a joke, an April Fools joke.
Looking for that classic Angry Birds slingshot gameplay? Look no further than Angry Birds 2 because Angry Birds Stretch! puts our familiar fierce fowl in a totally new, never before seen environment and gameplay experience. Play from a top down perspective as Red races around the play area, gather eggs to make Red grow and to increase your score. Hit a wall and it’s game over! Squawk!
Angry Birds Stretch! hits app stores very soon for the limited-time launch price of only $9.99.
|The Flock|| |
|Stella's Flock|| |
|Mighty Creatures|| |
|Movie Birds||· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·|