Joy to the Pigs is the tenth episode of Angry Birds Toons Season 2 and the sixty-second overall.
He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good –SO BE GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
Christmas night falls on Pig City, with the pigs sitting on each other, hanging the star on the tree, and jumping on each other. Then, the playful King Pig knocks them all with the help of the pink toy pistol gun. The King continues to be naughty and throws the dynamite under a snowman that a pig is building, then the dynamite blows the snow away and the snow covers the pig. Then King Pig goes into his castle. In the castle, a Minion Pig licks a lollipop, but the King Pig steals it away. The pig cries, but King Pig doesn't notice and licks the candy.
While the pigs are having fun under the winter snow, in a house, a pig is decorating the house with the beautiful lights. Then, from the cupboard, a Santa hat appears dangerous. Excited and thinking its Santa Claus, the pig opens the door, only to see Terence, who is the Santa, who was stuck in the doorway. The pig gets scared of the big bird and runs away, hiding himself behind a curtain. When he looks out, he sees a gift that Terence has left and the pig takes it. Outside, the piggies are singing with Chronicler Pig until they see Terence. All of the pigs run away while Chronicler Pig faints on the ground. After a while, the pigs look again, it turns out to be a big bag of gifts. The pigs are happy. Then, Terence sits on a house's roof. However, because he's too heavy, the roof breaks and he falls down into the house and through the floors. Foreman Pig goes out and looks down the holes that Terence has made. Then he sees that Terence has given the pigs gifts during his plummet. Foreman Pig also receives his gift and gets happy. In the dining room of the King's castle, As the other pig hangs the socks, King Pig is sitting there with a bowl of mud on the table, as he hates it. Then he looks at the pig next to him, drops the bowl down into him and laughs. Then, he shouts an another pig to bring good food for him. The third pig comes out and when he put the dish on the table, the King sees Terence, which is on the dining table. The King leaves the dish and runs away, hiding himself behind a socks that the second pig is about to hang it in. After a while, the Minion Pigs are happy when they see Santa. The King gets surprised and immediately he pushes the Minion Pig away from the Santa, holds the sock and calls Terence to give him a present. But Terence pushes the gift to the Minion Pig. The pig gets happy as other Minion Pigs approach Terence to each get a present. In the end, King Pig is the only one who doesn't receive a present. He cries and goes back to his dinner chair, but get an idea when he looks at the dish.
Outside the castle, three pigs are putting the gifts on the sled. The King goes out and calls them. Then, he takes out the dish and opens the cover. It turns out to be three little cupcakes. The pigs come and happily eat it, knowing how good King Pig is to others. But King Pig gets sad as there is nothing for him to eat. At night, the King lies on the bed and cries until he notices that Terence is sitting next to him. The King gets scared and runs away. Then, he looks on the bed as Terence leaves on the bed a small gift, which is a pink toy dog that he's always dreamed of. As King Pig was happy, Terence leaves Pig City and goes away on his sleigh that the reindeer Minion Pigs are pulling. It looks fine from the first shot, but at the next angle, it reveals that they are hardly moving at all. The credits then start soon after.
Characters (in order of appearance)
- This is the ninth episode the whole episode takes place at night. First was Pig Talent, the second was Thunder Chuck, the third was Hamshank Redemption, and the fourth was Nighty Night Terence, the fifth was Piggy Wig, the sixth was Jingle Yells, the seventh was Operation Opera, and the eighth is Bomb's Awake.
- The title is based on a Christmas Carol, 'Joy to the World'.
- At the end of the credits, you can hear Terence growl "ho ho ho".
- The scene where the pig screams is reused at the The Angriest Halloween Ever video.
- The pink gun in the episode is similar to the one from Run Chuck Run.
- The Snowman in this episode is reused in the artwork for the Santa Coal And Candy Claus Tournament of Angry Birds Friends! and the snowman that the pig turns after the snowman blows up is reused as an item on Angry Birds Seasons .
- Chronicler Pig's eyebrows are black when they were always white. This was corrected in one clip.