|New features||Prehistoric Objects|
|Released||August 23, 2017|
|Piggy Farm||Bird Island (episode)|
Jurassic Pork is the twelfth episode in Angry Birds. It added new things such as prehistoric shells, eyes, dinosaur fossils, etc.
35-1 Cutscene: Because Foreman Pig entered the Time Machine on Piggy Farm, the episode starts with the birds going to the Mesozoic Era in the Time Machine that Foreman pig created. He also became the king of some prehistoric pigs.
Gameplay: The birds do a lot to effort to defeat them. They pass by dinosaurs (Such as Tyrannosaurus Rexes, Sauropods and Stegosaurus), bones and thunders.
37-16 Cutscene: After a lot of effort, the birds retrieve the eggs back by defeating the pigs and make a party by setting the time machine into party mode. Meanwhile, pigs ride Tyrannosaurs.
The episode features several new prehistoric features, such as a Mamooth costume, palm trees, dinosaur fossils, dinosaur masks, etc. One of them is the Pterosaur wing, which makes objects and pigs flip.
Dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures appear in the levels since 35-15 to 36-14, and Fossils appear from 36-15 to 37-16, which most of them in the third part are living beings that were revived by thunders.
Pterosaurs also appear in the background and cutscenes, Sauropods appear in the background of the first Cutscene and episode icon, while Tyranosaurs appear in the last cutscene, where the pigs ride them
The levels in this episode go to easy to hard, but most of them have a medium difficult.
Theme 35 to 36
It's set on the Mesozoic Era of Piggy Island, there is a jungle full of trees that lead to large mountains and volcanos with some trees, Pterosaurs fly in the sky on afternoon.
It's now set on a bone desert on a stormy night, there are some Mountains and on the foreground, there are bones, lightnings hit oftenly.
- Jurassic Pork's name is a pun on the name of the franchise, Jurassic Park.
- This is the last episode for Angry Birds since the birds were making a party and the Play Store image for the update says Road to Victory! which implies that it's the last one. Also, an advertisement sometimes appears when starting the game that says Continue the adventure in Angry Birds 2.
- This is the only episode in the game to use a different music for the Cutscenes.
- This is one of the episodes in the game to feature animals, notable examples of other being Birdday 5, Ham 'Em High and Piggy Farm.
- There are no Golden Eggs for this episode.