Lil Pecker is a medium-sized sack-shaped blue bird with short thick wings. The beak in shape resembles a curved triangle, gritted teeth are visible on the left side. Thick long fingers are clearly visible on the wings. The eyes are large, white, with small pupils. There is also a black stroke around the eyeballs. Has long black hair braided in a pigtail.
He is dressed in a two-tone (pink and yellow colors) rumpled hat with a yellow capital letter “P” painted on it and blue pants with a purple elastic band and an iron pad with diamond (located in the center of the elastic band). A necklace in the form of a gray bead with a pendant in the form of a piglet is dressed on the neck.
Leader Bonus (Gangsterito): Baby Beak increases the damage of all small birds by 30%.
- Super Shot of the First Evolution (“Battle Beak”) (available in 4 turns): Baby Beak creates three clones that deal an incredible amount of damage and increase the combo multiplier by 2 units per 1 hit.
- Super-shots of the second evolution:
- “Prudent Beak” (available after 3 turns): in the first four encounters with a pig or an obstacle, Kid Beak creates a clone. Clones inflict a divine amount of damage, can steal gold from pigs and stun them for 2 turns.
- “Beak to follow” (available after 3 turns): in the first three encounters with a pig or an obstacle, Kid Beak creates a clone. Clones inflict a divine amount of damage and increase the combo multiplier by 2 units for each hit. Stuns all affected pigs for 2 turns (1 less in PvP).
- It is a reference to the music artist Lil Pump .