Love is in the Air is the thirty-fifth episode of Angry Birds Toons.
This episode marks the first appearance of Chronicler Pig, this episode aired on November 10, 2013.
A cabbage falls on King Pig's head. He falls in love with it. The minions find it very cute, but Corporal Pig is dismayed. Will he manage to make King Pig come back to his senses?
As militia were being trained along the outskirts of Pig City, a group of Minion Pigs led by Corporal Pig were launching cabbages at cardboard cutouts of Red, Chuck, and Jay, Jake, and Jim. However, a cabbage drops on the ground. So Corporal Pig shouted and they launched an another cabbage, but still, it missed and drops again on ground. Again, Corporal Pig shouted and they launched again an another cabbage, but it flew away in the hole at the King's Palace that hits King Pig and makes Corporal Pig shocked.
Before the cabbage hits King Pig, he plays piggy toys that a queen pig and a helmet pig kissing each other, there's also a dragon pig. And he tries to kiss the queen pig toy but the cabbage hits it. He was dizzified by it that he thinks of a queen pig. When he saw the cabbage, the cabbage turns into a Queen Pig that he thought it as her. King Pig started to fell in love with her.
King Pig danced each other with the cabbage around the palace that he thought it as a Queen Pig. Corporal Pig saw them and he looks dismayed. At the cliff, King Pig swinged the cabbage, but it fell on the ground. He was worried and protected it. He thought it again as a Queen Pig. Corporal Pig saw them and looks dismayed again. When the minion pigs had their cleaning session at the garden, a minion pig suddenly shook the gardening shears, believing King Pig has lost his mind.
At the King's palace, in the dining room, King Pig and the cabbage had their date by eating the lovely tomato soup. A minion pig served a food to be placed on the dining table, the cabbage dunks in the soup when it falls to the original seat. The minion pigs laughed about it. King Pig hurriedly carries and protects it from being messed, he thought it again as a Queen Pig.
At the rivers of Pig City, King Pig rode a gondola with the cabbage while the pigs are rowing the gondola. King Pig had an engagement ring that he will gave it to a cabbage that he thought it again as a Queen Pig. The Minion Pigs saw it and they laugh, but then they find it very cute so they wouldn't upset the king. King Pig wear her the ring that really fits for her. One of the Minion Pigs cries for them, that they will marry, and the other Minion Pig smiled at him. There's Corporal Pig, who looks dismayed again.
Again, at the palace, where King Pig and a cabbage had their wedding, Minion Pig plays an organ while some Minion Pigs cry and some smiled, but Corporal Pig's dismayed to their wedding. Chronicler Pig tells King Pig to kiss the bride, and King Pig kissed it as he thought it again as a Queen Pig, the minion pigs were very happy and proud of them, with some throwing confetti at it.
Outside the King's Palace, All the pigs enjoyed their reception for King Pig and a cabbage. Some of the pigs served foods, Some of them danced, and some ate foods and drank beverages. When King Pig ate noodles, the cabbage got messed, meanwhile, a minion pig served a lemon soda bottle at the Corporal Pig's table, while Corporal Pig sips ice cream in a glass, when he saw the soda bottle, he had an idea to make King Pig come back to his senses and to stop falling in love with the cabbage.
The royal minion pigs sounded the trumpet that it is a sign that King Pig will dance with the cabbage. King Pig carried the cabbage and danced each other, while the Minion Pigs find it very cute. Meanwhile, Corporal Pig opened the soda bottle and the cork was launched to King Pig's head, making him unconscious and the pigs shocked, Corporal Pig gave the bottle to the minion pig near him.
When King Pig's awakened, a cyst grows and finally, his senses comes back. He saw the cabbage and he ate it ahead, Corporal Pig's plan really worked, but Chronicler Pig got fainted and some minion pigs shocked about it, the minion pigs played even a funeral song, some minion pigs cried for it while Corporal Pig laughs.
After King Pig got dizzified, he starts hallucinating again and sees the Corporal Pig as a female opera singing pig. King Pig fell in love with him. King Pig's really crazy that he chased him and Corporal Pig run for it with the King Pig's crown left in.
As the credits start, we can hear King Pig kissing Corporal Pig.
Cast (in order)
- Red, Chuck, and The Blues (all cardboard, appeared together)
- Corporal Pig and Minion Pigs (appeared together)
- Cabbage (Exclusive Appearance)
- King Pig
- Queen Pig (imaginary)
- Chronicler Pig (first appearance)
- Soprano Pig (imaginary)
- Rovio claimed that this episode is a later version of Matilda in Love, however Matilda did not appear in this episode. And the cabbage that King Pig fell in love with is a reference to Matilda's cabbages.
- This is the sixth episode in a row to have an appearance of King Pig.
- This is the first appearance of Chronicler Pig in Toons, because of the appearance and has a white, curly wig.
- Queen Pig and the Female Opera Singing Pig are the only female pigs as they're only imaginary.
- The cardboard birds is just like in the episode Crash Test Piggies and Egg's Day Out.
- The carpet at the King's Palace is just red-purple, purple or red like the episodes Slappy-Go-Lucky, Piggy Wig, Pig Plot Potion, Tooth Royal, and Night of the Living Pork.
- This is the fourth time minion pigs sounded the trumpet. First was Pig Talent, second was Piggy Wig, and third was Pig Plot Potion.
- There is an emblem depicting the Eggs on the flag of the gondola, Chronicler Pig's book, and on the top of the archway.
- When the time Chronicler Pig read the book before he said that King Pig will kiss the bride, he said the word "Marriage".
- When King Pig already ate the cabbage, one pig made a sound that issued Chuck in the episode The Bird That Cried Pig, when he hid the eggs, he said that the pigs already stole the Eggs, and yawning to awakened birds.
- The pigs on the boat look like the oness in Dopeys on a Rope.
- King Pig's "dizzy birds" are Queen Pig.
- This is a first time a minion pig cries.
- A reccurring motif in this episode is a snippet of Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet.
- The ride on the boat is a reference to Venice's Gondola rides.
- When King Pig danced with the cabbage, he didn't have his crown on top of his head when he got hit by a cabbage, but when the time he swings the cabbage at the cliff, he had his crown.
- When this episode was uploaded on YouTube, it was not shown and replaced with King of the Castle. This was later fixed.
- The pipe organ featured in the episode does not have any stops and does not have a pedalboard.
- REDIRECT Template:EpisodesNav