Template:Epic Infobox Level Magic Shield - 4 is the seventh level of Hog Head Mountain in Angry Birds Epic. It is a Normal stage. When this level is finished, the player may spin for 1 treasure chest. (3 Sand if replaying) Blizzard Pig is fought here. He is a tougher version of Frostpig.
Common Pigs (Appears in large numbers.)
Common pigs appear in large numbers and don't have special rules usually.
Hint: Deal with the tallest pigs first. They pose the most threat.
With the defeat of Blizzard Pig, the shield was shown to be weakened. However, it was not deactivated yet. Wizpig was surprised at the defeat of Blizzard Pig but he knew he was still safe inside his castle.
The EZ strategy
This strategy is very simple to carry out.
Now follow the exact steps below:
- Attack Blizzard pig with all the birds.
- When Blizzard Pig is about to use his charged attack, use Defensive Formation to protect the entire team.
- Use Cheer to instantly allow usage of the rage Chili then use Trickster to subsequently attack Blizzard Pig. Constantly use Defensive Formation on the team for the next three turns on the lowest health bird.
- Depending on the situation, use the Rage Chili on Druid if the whole team needs healing or on Trickster to delay the attack. If that happens, attack with Samurai.
- Repeat until Blizzard Pig is down.
Choose Red in Paladin, Matilda in Druid and Bomb in Cap'n. Attack with Red and Bomb. Heal the birds with Matilda if the birds' health is not full and if it's full, attack with her. Use Bomb's secondary skill on Red when it's expired. When a bird's health is too low, use Red's secondary skill on it so he will take damage instead. Repeat this over until you win or lose.