"Mechanic Pig will fix it!"
–Bad Piggies promotional images
|Locations||Bad Piggies, Angry Birds Go!|
|Abilities & Strengths|
|Abilities||Make a vehicle, fix several problems|
|First appearance||Depends where the player uses him first|
Mechanic Pig is a side character and the primary deuteragonist in Bad Piggies, that can be hired to automatically construct vehicles that can pass the level in case the player is stuck. He is the Bad Piggies equivalent of the Mighty Eagle.
Classic And Toons
He is a normal large pig wearing a dark blue hat.
He is happy and optmist, he cares for his fellow pigs and is always there to make them happy, no matter what. He also seems to know how to cook as a post shows him making a sandwich.
In the game, he appears when the player uses his Power-Up, he will swing his wrench and an accurate vehicle will be built. He also appears at the beginning of cave levels where his hat falls in the cave and Ross etrieves it using vehicles, in Rise and Swine, where he tries to get cake for him and King Pig, and in Tusk 'til Dawn, where he appears playing with other pigs in the ending cutscene.
In the old version of Bad Piggies (v1.3.0), it was possible to purchase him once for all.
He appears in the episode Bad Piggies, where he helps the pigs steal the eggs and defend themselves from the birds by using his mechanic skills. In the levels, he is a normal pig weaing his dark blue cap and is not different from the other pigs.
In Angry Birds Go!, Mechanic Pig plays a supporting role for the racers. After noticing the training karts were very fragile after witnessing Red's kart collapsing, he offers to create sturdier karts to replace the old models. He is no longer available in the recent update of this game due to space limitations.
In Angry Birds POP Blast, he appears playable and changes the ball in the launcher into a bomb when charged. He is with a different appearance from the classic, lacking the iconic hat.
- Mechanic Pig has freckles (like Ross) in the level selection of the episode Bad Piggies.
- Even though Mechanic Pig has shown to cook, he does not show this talent in Rise and Swine.
- In one of the pictures, Mechanic Pig tapes up the Trojan Egg from the Toons episode, Trojan Egg.
- Mechanic Pig also appears in Angry Birds Go! in the kart selection menu. He has his Toons design, although it was not seen until now. He also appears in the level failed screen with an unhappy, slightly annoyed look. In the v. 1.3.0 update, he looked surprised, yet sad look when you fail an event.
- He bears a striking resemblance to Postman Pig.
|Angry Birds||· · · · · · ·|
|Angry Birds Seasons|
|Angry Birds Rio|
|Angry Birds Friends|
|Angry Birds Space|
|Angry Birds Star Wars & II|
|Angry Birds Epic|
|Angry Birds Transformers|
|Angry Birds Stella|
|Angry Birds Fight!|