|Moon of Endor|
|New features||(Drum only)|
|Released||September 12, 2013|
|Cloud City||Death Star 2|
Moon of Endor is the sixth episode of Angry Birds Star Wars it was released on September 12. Han Solo was given an upgrade to make his blaster shoot more powerful blue shots instead of red shots. This was after he was rescued from being trapped inside the carbonite block forever by Princess Stella.
Birds and Pigs
- Han Solo's power upgraded (6-1)
- Yoda's power upgraded (6-13)
- Biker Scout Trooper (6-10)
- AT-ST (not neccesary needed to complete level (6-4)
- Jabba the Hutt and the Endor Shield Bunker (Boss at level 6-32)
- This episode had released before Angry Birds Star Wars II by 7 days.
- The Rebel Pilots do not appear in any of these levels in this episode.
- According to the movie, starting cutscenes took place at Tatooine, when Luke and Leia saved Han before going to Moon of Endor.
- It's possible that these cutscenes were origially meant to be played on Jabba's Palace, an unused planet.