Mysterious Sea - 10 is the two hundred and sixtieth level of Chronicle Caves in Angry Birds Epic. It is a Normal stage. When this level is finished, the player may spin for 1 Treasure. Snor the Pirate is fought here.
He has an attack that deals splash damage to the other enemies and can call for reinforcement. These reinforcements are all pirates exclusive to the Chronicle Caves, Mysterious Seas in this case.
Common Pigs (Appears in large numbers.)
Common pigs appear in large numbers and don't have special rules usually.
Hint: Deal with the tallest pigs first. They pose the most threat.
Cave effectHealing Waters - Heals all pigs by 5000 health. Every 2 turn.
The luck strategy
I used this team to beat the stage. However, it's not going to be easy as you are relying on luck.
Here is the team I used and their set items:
- Red as Elite Paladin (holding the Protector's Aura Set)
- Chuck as Ice Lightning Bird (holding the Twin Lightning Set) (Ideally, you would want Time Jump Set)
- Matilda as Legacy Cleric (holding the Sweet! Set)
- Jay, Jake, and Jim as Elite Treasure Hunter (holding the*BEEP* Attack! set)
(Yes. You can bring 4 birds for this stage.)
I also brought the Golden Rage Chili.
Now here's how I did the fight:
- I used Healing Shield in case Snor decided to attack.
- If Snor did attack, then I would use Lightning Fast on either the Elite Paladin or the Legacy Cleric to help recover health.
- Once Snor decides to call for reinforcement, that was my cue to use Lightning fast on the Elite Treasure Hunter, to help delay it. You do not want to have to deal with Snor's crew members. They are super tough and they should be the last thing you want to deal with.
- If Snor did manage to call for help, I restarted the stage.
- I held onto the Rage Chili, ready to use it on The Blues if Snor was almost ready to unleash his reinforcement to buy more turns in delaying him.